This is the Hot Racing Battery Plug and Connector Soldering Jig. Ideal for soldering many types of RC connector, this jig quickly and securely clamps, holds, and releases these connectors for your soldering tasks.Jig clamp holds the most common RC connectors, including:
- Deans T connector
- Traxxas TRX Conector
- Deans Micro 2pin to 4pin connectors
- Bullet connectors from 2 to 6.5 mm
- Can be used as motor holder fit both 5mm and 1/8 motor shaft.
One Hot Racing RC connector soldering Clamp jigSoldering tips:
1) soldering iron is must be very HOT!!!!
2) Tin the wire and the connector pin with good amount of solder.
3) Now place the wire and connector pin together with the help of a very hot soldering tip the solder will melts
4) Then remove the soldering tip from the solder join, and let it cool doneWarning
The most dangerous is to connect positive and negative wires together creating a short circuit.
1) One of the wires must be properly isolated at all times.
2) Only clamp on one pin at a time from the same battery.