This is the Hot Racing Pro Connector Soldering Jig. This tool is ideal for soldering and all types RC connectors. The jig quickly and securely clamps, holds, and releases these connectors for your soldering tasks.Jig clamp holds the most RC connectors, including:
- Deans T connector
- Traxxas connector
- Deans Micro 2pin to 4pin connectors
- Bullet connectors from 2 to 6.5 mm
- Magnetic two piece design with alligator clips and solder storage
- Two alligator clips style holding clamps for wire.
- Wide Aluminum base for added stability
- Can be use as motor holder fit both 5mm and 1/8 motor shaft.
One Hot Racing RC connector soldering Clamp jig with alligator clips and solder storageSoldering tips:
1) soldering iron is must be very HOT!
2) Tin the wires and the connector pins with 60/40 electrical solder
3) Now place the wire and connector pin together with the help of a very hot soldering tip the solder will melts
4) Then remove the soldering tip from the solder join, and let it cool doneWarning
The most dangerous is to connect positive and negative wires together creating a short circuit.
1) One of the wires must be properly isolated at all times.
2) Only clamp on one pin at a time from the same battery.