This is the J Concepts Illuzion '79 Ford Ranger F-250 Body for the Traxxas Slash 2WD, 4x4, and Associated SC10 short course trucks. The body is supplied clear (unpainted) but is shown painted in the image to better show the shape of the body.
- Fits Slash, Slash 4x4, SC10 and other similar SCTs
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- 1979 scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment with pronounced rear roll bar
- Front and rear fender flares for maximum realism
- Standard cab with recessed windows
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed 1979 Ford F-250 decal sheet
Travel back with JConcepts to a time when a truck was just a truck. Purpose built, no frills or luxury, just built Ford tough. Officially licensed by Ford, JConcepts introduces the 1979 Ford F-250 Ranger SCT body. Built as they were in the good ole days, JConcepts has brought an essence of the 1979 truck together with the latest offerings in competitive Short Course Racing. With detailed 70s styling, the hood scoop immediately is a standout retro feature which lends itself to the grill, fender and authentic 70s cab styling. JConcepts left no detail untouched on bringing this old / new theme to the SCT crowd and most notably the rear roll bars and front to back horizontal body lines that give the 79 unmatched SCT realism.
Like all JConcepts bodies, performance is always a top priority and the 1979 does not stop short in performance. The 1979 stance has been optimized utilizing dimensional aspects of the other popular JConcepts bodies, the Manta and Raptor SVT. If you want to get tough, look mean and attack the track with a fearless abandon, than jump into the time machine with JConcepts.