This is the Blade 250 CFX Bind-N-Fly 3D Helicopter with SAFE Technology. The Blade 250 CFX helicopter is the perfect mid-sized heli to transition into sport aerobatics. It delivers pilots a precision, high-performance, 3D experience without the high cost or intimidating size of larger class helicopters.
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE technology makes flight with a collective pitch helicopter easier
- Stability mode delivers the comfort of self-leveling and bank limits
- Progressive flight modes help your aerobatic skills build quickly
- Panic Recovery mode can recover the heli to a level attitude
- Collective pitch rotor system with flybarless mechanics
- Brushless main and tail motors for great power and response
- Rigid carbon fiber main blades
- Tough, carbon fiber frame
- Streamlined canopy with vivid color scheme
- Spektrum AR636 DSMX receiver with AS3X heli technology (installed)
- Durable, digital high-speed metal gear cyclic servos (installed)
- 3S compatible
The lightweight and durable carbon fiber frame and rotor blades mean you can be
flying more often than fixing. Resilient metal gear digital servos and powerful brushless motors give each flight an accurate and responsive feeling. Engineered around the abilities of innovative SAFE technology, its progressive flight mode system makes flying a collective pitch heli more comfortable, even if youre a beginner. Stability mode helps keep you in control with the safety of bank limits and self-leveling so its possible to fly and build pilot skills quickly. When youre ready to progress, Agility mode opens the flight envelope to explore basic aerobatics and 3D mode enables the 250 CFX to unleash its full potential. In addition, Panic recovery mode allows you to prevent a crash and recover the heli to level flight at the press of a button.
SAFE technology: 3 progressive flight modes and a panic button make flying a collective pitch helicopter easier.
Brushless motors: powerful and low maintenance motors provide exceptional responsiveness.
Carbon fiber frame and main rotors: High durability and rigidity improve flight performance.
Type: Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
Main Rotor Diameter: 21.7in (550mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 3.25in (82.5mm)
Gross Weight: 16.1oz (457g)
Length: 18.2in (463mm)
Motor Size: 320
Control System: CCPM
Rotor Blade Length: 9.6in (245mm)
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
3S 1350mAh LiPo with EC3 connector
6+ channel DSM2/DSMX Spektrum transmitter.