This is the Traxxas High-Current iD Male Connector to Molex/Tamiya Female Connector Battery Charging Lead Adapter. This allows for charging of batteries equipped with the Traxxas high-current plug, using chargers that currently only have a standard Tamiya end. This can be used with batteries equipped with iD connectors, or the previous generation Traxxas high-current connector.
- Shrouded wire connections (no shrink tube required)
- Wide surface area, gold-plated terminals
- Reverse polarity protection makes it impossible to connect backwards
- Textured surface for easy gripping
- Compatible with high-current 12-gauge wire
- Secure, positive locking spring loaded terminals for consistent contact
- Multiple locking barbs keep terminals secure
One Traxxas iD male connector to Molex female connector adapterCOMMENTS:
The Molex connector is not suitable for high-current use. These should only be used for charging, not running on the vehicle.