This is the Spektrum WS2000 Wireless Simulator USB Dongle. The Spektrum Wireless Simulator Dongle provides a quick and easy wireless connection between your Spektrum transmitter and computer running a flight simulator or game.
- Eliminates cables
- Small size
- No complex programming
- Works with most simulator/games that can accept a normal joystick input from USB
Wirelessly connect your Spektrum DSMX / DSM2 radio to your computer, Android tablet or Android mobile device and play games or use with compatible R/C simulators*. No additional hardware or software is required. Simply plug the dongle into the USB port of your computer, or micro USB port of your Android tablet or mobile device and you are ready to go.
- PC, MAC, and Android Compatible
- Enables any DSMX or DSM2 transmitter * to connect wirelessly as a USB game controller.
- No additional drivers required, uses generic drivers already available on most operating systems
- Works with most games and simulators that are compatible with USB game controllers. Such as…
- RealFlight (8.0 and above)
- DRL (Drone Racing League) Simulator
- LiftOff FPV Simulator
- HotProps FPV Simulator
- Android - Absolute RC Plane Sim
- Android - FPV FreeRider
* Not compatible with the DM9 Module or DX7 Gen 1
- Press and hold the bind button while inserting the dongle into the USB port. The orange LED will flash repeatedly, indicating the dongle is in bind mode.
- Follow the transmitter instructions to put the transmitter into bind mode.
- The dongle LED will glow solid orange when the binding process is complete.
- The transmitter is now ready to use in the simulator.
PC, Mac, or Android mobile device
Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 transmitter
Compatible R/C simulator software