This is the Pro-Line Protoform 1971 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Body
The Mustang nameplate has long been synonymous with American muscle car performance. Now included within the Vintage Trans-Am racing body lineup is the PROTOform rendition of the 1968 Ford Mustang.
From the signature fastback roofline, to the aggressive stance, to the hood and pillar vents, every detail of the iconic pony car has been captured for an exceptionally scale look. Once again PROTOform used the latest molding technology to form this body from single piece of polycarbonate while still maintaining realistic front and rear undercuts. No more add-on front or rear clips to assemble.
This officially-licensed product is meets all VTA Class rules and includes a detailed decal sheet, protective overspray film and window masks.
Recapture the glory years of American road racing with the '68 Mustang from PROTOform!
**This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
- One-piece design with realistic undercuts
- Fits 190mm touring cars set up for Vintage Trans Am Rules or 200mm TC/Pan Cars
- Exceptional scale detail
- Officially licensed by Ford
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA
Four Steps to Race Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Car
Clear 1968 Ford Mustang Body
Paint-then-peel over spray film and window masks
Length: 17.0" (431mm)
Width at Doors: 8.07" (205mm)
Height: 4.17" (106mm)
Wheelbase: 10.24" (260mm)
Painting and trimming