These are the Pro-Line Pro-Spec SC Assembled Front Short Course Truck Shocks (2). These are a bolt-on upgrade for the front of vehicles like the Traxxas 1/10 Slash 2WD, Slash 4x4, Stampede 2WD, Stampede 4x4, Rustler 2WD & 4x4, and Bandit.
The next generation of Pro-Line Shock Technology has arrived: Pro-Line Pro-Spec Shocks! Now available Pre-Assembled, just fill with your choice of shock oil (not included). Every last detail has been refined to give you the best performing and best looking Shocks ever made. The Pro-Spec Shocks are a 12mm Big Bore design with a Single Low Friction X-Ring Seal. The Pistons and Shaft Guides are made from Silky Smooth White Delrin for Low Stiction and the 3.5mm thick Shock Shaft is Hard Chrome Coated, just like full scale racing shocks.
The Pro-Spec Shocks feature an easy access Bleeder Cap Screw for consistent shock builds every time. Each pair of Pro-Spec Shocks includes 3 different piston options (1.4, 1.6 & 1.8) and a blank piston for drilling to a custom size. Custom Shock Tightening Tools and optional shock limiters are also included. Optional Pro-Spec Springs are available separately. Upper and lower shock pivot balls are included so you can fit a wider range of vehicles right out of the box.
- Smoothest Shocks Pro-Line has ever made
- Pre-Assembled, Just Fill and Go
- 12mm Big Bore Technology
- Single Low Friction X-Ring Seal
- Silky Smooth White Delrin Shaft Guides and Pistons
- Optional Pistons and Limiters Included
- Easy Access Bleeder Cap Screw
- Hard Chrome Coated 3.5mm Shock Shaft
- Optional Spring Rates available separately
- Will work with Hardware kit (6063-05)
- Pro-Spec 6308-31 Rear also available
Two pre-assembled Pro-Spec front shocks.Compatible With
Traxxas 1/10 Slash 2WD & 4x4 (Front)
Traxxas Stampede 2WD & 4x4 (Front)
Traxxas Rustler 2WD & 4x4 (Front)
Traxxas Bandit (Front)Specifications
Pro-Spec Front #6308-30 Shock Lengths (No Limiters):