This is the Pro-Line 1966 Ford F-100 Clear (unpainted) Body for Traxxas Slash 2WD and 4x4 trucks. Extended body mounts are required to run this body. Use Pro-Line part PRO607000 for 2WD, or PRO608700 for 4x4.
Now you can have your very own custom "Hay Hauler" with Pro-Line's licensed 1966 Ford F-100 body! The '66 F-100 body comes with perfectly scaled details like the step-sides and huge fender flares that will bring you back to the good old days. You can even create your own version of the Class 8 Desert Truck that dominated the desert in the 1980's!
However you decide to detail your truck, the '66 Ford body will turn heads and transform your SC into the best looking truck around. Get your very own "Hay Hauler" body now!
- Licensed 1966 Ford F-100 body for SC trucks
- Old-School "Hay Hauler" looks
- Unmatched detail and realism
- Made from durable / genuine Lexan
- Four steps to get your Body Ready:
- 1. Clean Body and apply included window mask
- 2. Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- 3. Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- 4. Mount your new body onto your car
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Clear Lexan 1966 F-100 Body
Window masks included
Paint-then-peel overspray film includedFits
Traxxas Slash 2WD (with Extended Body Mount #6070-00 sold separately)
Traxxas Slash 4x4 (with Extended Body Mount #6087-00 sold separately)Specifications
Length: 20.3" (516mm)
Width at Doors: 9.4" (239mm)
Height: 6.5" (165mm)
Wheelbase: 12.7" (323mm)Requires
Painting & Trimming
Extended body mounts