This is the Parkzone Sport Cub Bind-N-Fly Electric RC Airplane. The versatile Sport Cub park flyer is designed for flight in the wild just like its full-scale inspiration. This Bind-N-Fly version features a Spektrum receiver with built-in AS3X technology that smoothes out the effects of turbulence and torque. Just add a 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter, and you're ready to fly!
- Spektrum DSMX receiver with AS3X technology, installed
- Powerful 480-size, 960Kv BL outrunner motor, installed
- 18A brushless ESC, installed
- Aileron, elevator and rudder servos installed
- Durable Z-Foam construction
- Oversized tundra tires
- Leading edge vortex generators
- Designed to accept the HobbyZone Super Cub Float Set (sold separately)
- Optional flaps (requires additional servo - sold separately)
- Large, easy-access battery hatch
- Includes 3S 1300mAh 20C Li-Po battery
- Includes DC 3S Li-Po fast charger
- Requires a full-range 4+ channel (5+ channel with flaps) DSM2/DSMX transmitter
The full-scale Cub Crafters Sport Cub is an inspired reinvention of the Piper Super Cub that is introducing a whole new generation of aviators to the wonder and excitement of back country flying.
The ParkZone Sport Cub park flyer is a fantastic recreation of this aerial adventure machine that will open a new world of possibilities for RC pilots too. Constructed of durable, lightweight Z-Foam material, it shares many of the same aerodynamic features that give the full-scale version its light wing loading and superb short field abilities. Oversized tundra tires for flying off grass and other rough surfaces are included. Those in search of the ultimate RC bush flying experience have the option of adding floats and functional flaps.
This Bind-N-Fly version comes equipped with a Spektrum DSMX 6-channel receiver with built-in AS3X (Artificial Stabilization - 3-aXis) technology. Using a combination of 3-axis sensing and exclusive flight control software, this system counters the effects of wind and turbulence so you can fly low and slow or nail sport landings with amazing precision.
Wingspan: 51.0 in (1300mm)
Overall Length: 34.0 in (865mm)
Flying Weight: 33.3 oz (945 g)
Motor Size: 480 Brushless Motor 960Kv
Radio: 4+ channel (5+ channel for optional flaps) (required)
Prop Size: 9 x 6
Speed Control : 18 amp brushless ESC (installed)
Recommended Battery: 11.1V 3S 1300mAH LiPo battery (included)
Landing Gear: Yes
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes
4+ channel DSM2 or DSMX transmitter (5+ channel with additional servo if using optional flaps)