These are the Hot Racing Heavy-Duty Threaded Aluminum Shocks for Traxxas E-Revo 2.0, Revo 3.3, 1/10 E-Revo Brushed & Brushless, and 1/10 Summit trucks.
These can be used in place of Traxxas part 5460, 5460A, 5460R, and 5460X shocks.
- Threaded shock bodies for easy, precision, and repeatable right height and pre-load adjustment
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum bodies, bleeder caps, collars, and spring retainers
- emulsion style shock for smoother performance
- Anodized body for smooth action and wear resistance
- Two hole PTFE pistons
- Two spring sets
- Two (2) Assembled shocks
- Two (2) Blue springs
- Two (2) chrome springs
Length eye-to-eye: 90mm
Chrome stiff springs: 7 coil, 2 mm wire 6.8lb rate
Blue Med springs: 8 Coil 2 mm wire, 4.2lb rate
- Silicon shock oil (40-50wt is usually a good starting point)
- O-ring lube (optional), such as Hot Racing SPL10G08, is optional, but effective at reducing o-ring stiction