This is the Hot Racing Hardened Steel 74-Tooth 48-Pitch Spur Gear for Traxxas Slash 2WD, Stampede 2WD, Rustler, Bandit, and Telluride vehicles. It will work on XL-5 brushed and VXL brushless setups with proper gearing. Due to the gear being a smaller diameter than stock, a larger pinion gear will be needed for proper adjustment.
- CNC machined and lightened hardened steel construction
- Replaces stock nylon spur gear
- Black oxide coated gear for durability and corrosion resistance
- Gold anodized countersunk aluminum washers
- High strength hardware
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- One (1) 74 tooth 48 pitch spur gear
- Three (3) mounting screws
- Three (3) gold anodized countersunk washers
- Three (3) washers (use as needed underneath countersunk washers to prevent screw ends from protruding too far through spur mounting plate)
- Number of Teeth: 74
- Gear Pitch: 48 pitch
- Mounting Holes: 3
- Tooth Face width: ~5mm
- Motor should no way exceed 180F (over 160F is not recommended). ESC should not exceed 160F. Excessive temperatures will shorten the life of the motor and ESC.
- This spur gear is significantly smaller than the stock gear and will require a larger pinion gear for fitment. Consider a pinion gear in the 24-33 tooth range.