This is the Futaba R2006GS 2.4GHz SFHSS 6-Channel Receiver.
- High-voltage (4.8 - 7.4V) capability eliminates the need for a regulator when using a 2S 7.4V LiPo pack as a power source
- Normal and High-Speed Modes:
- Normal mode frame rate is (FHSS/S-FHSS) 13.63ms and accepts any type of servos or peripherals.
- High-Speed mode (in 4PL tx only), with an output of 6.8ms accepts digital servos including the BLS series and most peripheral equipment such as brushless ESCs
- Capable of 4 channels only in FHSS mode
- Easy-Link circuitry, frequency hopping, spread spectrum design
- Dual Antenna Diversity
Futaba R2006GS 2.4GHz SFHSS 6-Channel Receiver
Binding to transmitter, installing in aircraft and connecting servos
Modes: FHSS or S-FHSS
Voltage Input: 4.8V-7.4V
Compatible Batteries: NiCd, NiMH, LiPo, LiIon & LiFe
Dimensions: 1.70 x 0.98 x 0.35" (43.1 x 25 x 8.8mm)
Weight: 0.29 oz (8.3 g)
Current Drain: 80mA (@ no signal)