This is the Futaba 4PX 4-Channel 2.4GHz with R304SB T-FHSS Telemetry Receiver. Introducing the 4PX, the most cutting-edge 4-channel radio in the Futaba fleet. The 4PX is 30% faster and 0.5 oz. (15 g) lighter than the 4PKS-R, for ultimate response and comfort. Its fully stocked with all the features todays drivers want - and then some.
At the heart of the 4PX is a full-color TFT (Thin Film Transistor) display that's easy to read in any light condition. This large, 3.5" (89 mm) LCD has intuitive menus and clearly labeled graphics for hassle-free operation. Racers can even monitor lap times and battery voltage in real time without having to scroll through multiple menus.
The 4PX also includes a synthesized voice for telemetry data, so drivers can hear the latest updates through the built-in speaker or headphones (sold separately). A large, assignable button on the bottom of the transmitter lets users activate key features instantly.
Compatibility with T-FHSS, S-FHSS and FASST protocols gives drivers the freedom to use the 4PX with their favorite Futaba 2.4GHz receivers. Durable, long-lasting potentiometers result in improved, precise calibration; insert a micro memory card (sold separately) to update software and transfer models from one 4PX to another.
Other highlights - like multiple crawler functions, two trigger choices and a steering wheel with drop-down option - are proven features by drivers all over the world. Of course, they only represent a small part of everything the 4PX has to offer.
- 30% faster and 0.5 oz (15 g) lighter than the 4PKS-R.
- 3.5" (89 mm) QVGA (Quarter Video Graphics Array) TFT (Thin Film Transistor) color LCD screen makes navigation and programming fast and simple.
- Three grip choices (two are optional).
- Durable, long-life wheel potentiometers.
- Two durable, throttle trigger options with tension adjustments.
- Large, assignable switch that can be touched by a driver's body is located on the bottom edge of the transmitter.
- Low steering wheel position with drop-down option.
- Steering wheel can be switched for left-handed drivers.
- Trigger unit can be adjusted forward or backward by 7 mm.
- Compatible with these T-FHSS, S-FHSS and FASST receivers: R304SB, R304SB-E, R614FS, R614FF-E, R2104GF, R204GF-E, R203GF and others as they are developed.
- 31 telemetry sensor slots available (sensors sold separately).
- Synthesized voice for telemetry data.
- Multiple crawler functions - including 4WS mixing and Dual ESC mixing.
- Comfortable feel/balance.
- Internal aluminum frame.
- 5 programmable mixes.
- 40-model memory.
- Steering mixer.
- Brake mixer.
- Gyro mixer.
- CPS (Channel Power Switch) mixer.
- Tilt mixer.
- Adjustable dual-compound steering wheel can be switched around for a different feel.
- Multi-function jog switch.
- Grip with built-in vibration.
- Built-in S.Bus servo/Futaba ESC/telemetry sensor programmers.
- Mechanical ATL.
- 32 degree and 34 degree wheel adapters.
- "Telemetry Disabled" LED indicator.
- Earphone jack.
- Battery charging jack.
- Built-in speaker.
- Adjustable rotating antenna.
- Compatible with 2S LiFe batteries, NiMHs, dry cells and other battery options. Lasts approximately 10 hours in T-FHSS mode and approximately 6 hours in FASST mode using a LiFe battery.
- Micro memory card slot.
- Free user-updateable software.
- Push-button power switch with auto-off function.
- Clock and voltage meter.
- Neck strap holder.
- One year limited warranty through Hobby Services beginning at date of purchase
Comes with a 4 Cell dry battery holder installed in the transmitter. Please read the warning on page 10, this is only to be used when you are programming the transmitter. Use a NiMH or LiFe when racingINCLUDES:
Futaba 4PX 4-Channel Surface Transmitter with R304SB 4-Channel Telemetry Receiver, Manual REQUIRES:
5C 6V NiMH battery (recommended FUTM1482 FHT5F1800B) or
2C 6.6V LiFe battery (recommended HCAM6521)
Servos of modeler's choice
Order FUTM1832 for NiMH capable transmitter battery charger