This is the Pro-Line GMC TopKick Body for The Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3, E-Maxx, Revo 3.3, E-Revo, Summit, and HPI Savage trucks. The body is supplied clear (unpainted) but is shown painted in the image to better show the shape of the body.
You want the big rig? You need the big rig? Well now you have it. Introducing the newest, and one of the biggest GMC TopKick trucks ever built - the big rig for your Monster Truck.
With today's monster trucks getting bigger and bigger, it only makes sense for your bodies to go big also. The GMC TopKick brings semi-truck influence to one of the largest passenger trucks of today. Its bull-nose front end, full four-door cab, long bed, and aggressive styling make it a truck enthusiast's dream ride.
The decal sheet features cleanly finished-off headlights and taillights, grill detail, door handles, latches, and Pro-Line logos. The GMC TopKick is ready for truckin' through grass, dirt, mud, sand or snow. This heavy-duty body will get the job done no matter what stands in your way.
- Made from durable, genuine Lexan
- One of the largest passenger truck designs ever offered to the monster truck class
- Four steps to Bash Ready:
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new TopKick onto your monster truck
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Length: 19.7" (500mm)
Width: 6.8" (173mm)
Height: 5.6" (142mm)
Wheelbase: 12.4" (315mm)
Window mask included
Paint-then-peel overspray film included
Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3
Traxxas Revo 3.3
Traxxas E-Revo (with trimming)