This is the DJI 5.8GHz AVL58 Video Downlink Transmitter Module. The DJI 5.8GHz Video Transmitter works with the optional receiver to transmit video to the ground. It's compatible with the DJI Phantom quadcopter (not Vision series) and it works with the DJI Zenmuse gimbal to send a video link of your aerial footage to a display. The transmitter uses the ISM frequency band of 5.8GHz and it supports a wireless line of sight range up to 3937' (1200 m). The transmitter supports eight wireless transmitting channels as well. Plus, it's compact, lightweight and can be easily installed.
Perfect for use with DJI Phantom, Phantom 2, S800, and S1000 multi-copters. Excellent for Phantom 2 H3-3D and GoPro cameras!
- The transmitter works in the ISM frequency band of 5.8GHz (5725 - 5865MHz)
- Works with DJI's Zenmuse gimbal for professional aerial photography and video
- Analog modulated video signals are sent wirelessly by the transmitter
- After signal reaches optional receiver, the video is demodulated and sent to a display
- Transmitter supports eight wireless channels
- Works with DJI cloverleaf antenna