This is the Traxxas XO-1 Ready-to-Run 1/7 Scale All-Wheel-Drive Supercar with the TQi 2.4GHz Radio System, Traxxas Stability Management, and Bluetooth Wireless Module. The XO-1 comes equipped with the TQi radio system, factory-installed telemetry sensors, Castle Creations Mamba Monster Extreme ESC, Castle Big Block 1717 brushless motor, and ProGraphix painted body.
Traxxas Stability Management - Accelerate Faster/Corner Faster/Brake Harder/Stay in Control
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into your XO-1 making it much easier to control on common slippery surfaces such as dusty asphalt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle’s direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead full-throttle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain your line, and then allowing you to hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep you arrow straight until you come to a complete stop.
The Art of Speed
Traxxas is The Fastest Name in Radio Control. For over 25 years, they have made it their mission to innovate. To lead. To find the next level of performance and capability. Traxxas is driven by a passion for speed and power, and now Traxxas has redefined the meaning of both. State-of-the-art technology. Cutting edge design. A total focus on quality and precision. All have been distilled into one vehicle that could only come from Traxxas. 0-60 in 2.3 seconds. 0-100 in 4.92 seconds. Top speed over 100mph! Simply put, the XO-1 is the world's fastest Ready-To-Race radio controlled supercar.
- NEW Traxxas Stability Management
- XO-1 reaches speeds in excess of 100mph with the included accessories!*
- 0-60 mph in 2.3 seconds and 0-100 mph in 4.9 seconds!
- 50+mph out of the box!
- Aerodynamic, sleek ProGraphix multi-colored painted body with functional rear wing
- Powered by the Castle Mamba Monster Extreme Power System
- Mamba Monster Extreme electronic speed control with integrated capacitor pack
- Exclusive Traxxas Big Block 1717 brushless motor (1650 Kv), Powered by Castle
- Computer optimized aerodynamics
- Front splitter
- Included accessory splitter accepts right and left canards for added high-speed stability
- Smooth chassis underside maximizes aerodynamic efficiency
- Left and right tunnels with incorporated NACA motor cooling duct
- Rear diffuser
- Adjustable height body posts with pivoting body washers
- Splined Steel (SS) driveshafts
- Silicone dust boots
- Nickel plated/hardened steel shafts
- Oversized 6mm stub axles.
- Large 6x12mm rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Heavy-duty 17mm splined blue-anodized aluminum hex hubs and wheel nuts
- Sealed, silicone-filled limited slip differentials with 5mm output shafts
- Exclusive Traxxas Cush Drive system absorbs drivetrain shocks
- Stout 8mm thick Mod 1.0 (25.4 pitch) pinion and spur gears
- Factory installed gearing: 14-tooth pinion gear and 46-tooth spur gear
- Includes optional 100mph gearing: 34-tooth pinion gear and 46-tooth spur gear
- Dark titanium-anodized 3mm 6061-T6 aluminum upper and lower chassis plates
- Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum motor mount
- Precision gear mesh adjustment screw for quick and accurate gear mesh settings
- Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum C-Hubs
- Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum steering blocks
- Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum rear hub carriers
- Blue-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum front and rear bulkhead tie bars
- Hard-anodized aluminum PTFE-coated GTR shocks, performance tuned with 1.6 rate blue springs
- Dual-bellcrank steering with integrated servo saver
- Specially engineered belted slick tires (1.7" wide front, 2" wide rear)
- Black-chrome Split-Spoke wheels
- Contoured, molded tire inserts
- NEW TQi 2.4GHz High-Output radio system with Traxxas Link model memory and factory installed Traxxas Link Wireless Module
- Model memory and drive effects are accessible via the Traxxas Link Application for Android, Apple iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or iPad mini
- Factory installed TQi Traxxas Link Wireless Module connects the TQi transmitter with the powerful functionality of an Android, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or iPad mini
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models - just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required.
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Telemetry enabled 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
Traxxas Muscle, Powered by Castle
- Integrated telemetry sensors relay RPM, voltage, and temperature data to the TQi transmitter
- 2075 digital high-torque, ball bearing steering servo delivers 125 oz-in torque & 0.16-sec transit time
- Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box with integrated servo mount
- *100+mph requires:
- Installing the included optional 34-tooth pinion gear and 46-tooth spur gear
- Unlocking the electronic speed governor through the TQi radio utilizing an Android, iPhone, Pod touch, iPad or iPad mini
- Scalable battery compartments from NiMH packs to brutal 6S LiPo power
When the goal is 100+mph, "off the shelf" is out of the question. Traxxas partnered with Castle Creations to develop the Mamba Monster Extreme power system specifically for the unique power requirements of the XO-1. The proven Mamba Monster Extreme System has been enhanced for higher output when used with 6S LiPo power. From its integrated capacitor bank to the proprietary software created just for XO-1, the Mamba Monster Extreme speed control represents the state-of-the-art in big-volt power delivery. The custom Traxxas Big Block brushless motor invites "cubic inches" to the party for massive acceleration and true supercar performance with the largest brushless motor ever offered in a Ready-To-Race model.
The World's Most Advanced Ready-To-Race Radio System Now Connects Wirelessly to the Traxxas Link App
The Traxxas TQi paired with the Traxxas Link app is the most advanced, feature-rich, Ready-to-Race radio system available. Now, TQi connects wirelessly to the latest Traxxas Link app for the ultimate in ease-of-use and control. The TQi radio system can be equipped with the Traxxas Link Wireless Module to unlock exciting features such as instant Bluetooth connectivity; access to the full range of powerful TQi tuning and telemetry tools through an intuitive high-definition graphical interface; and the ability to have a friend remotely monitor real-time telemetry while you focus on mashing the throttle. Your co-driver can even make adjustments for you, remotely, while you drive. No other radio system can do that. Just like the speed and performance Traxxas engineers into the vehicles, the power and capability of TQi and Traxxas Link expands your fun into all-new territory. Only from Traxxas, The Fastest Name in Radio Control.
Powerful Traxxas Link Application - Available in the Google Play and the App Store
Traxxas Link App. Gone are the clunky controls and blocky monochrome graphics of yesterday's radio systems. This powerful app gives you complete control over the operation and tuning of your Traxxas radio controlled model with stunning visuals and absolute precision. Traxxas builds the world's fastest Ready-To-Race radio-controlled models. That level of performance demands precision control. Traxxas Link gives you the tools for exacting adjustment and superior control while always keeping you informed on your model's status and speed.
Factory-Installed Telemetry Sensors
Traxxas Link collects and records real-time telemetry data as you drive. When you equip your model with optional telemetry sensors, the Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life showing you speed, battery voltage, RPM, and temperature. The application automatically detects and recognizes Traxxas Link sensors for easy setup and configuration. The dashboard is fully customizable with either dial or digital readout gauges. Up to nine gauges can be displayed at once. Set threshold warnings and log maximums, minimums, or averages. Use the recording function to document your dashboard view, with sound, so that you can keep your eyes on your driving and not miss a single apex. If you forget to record, simply touch Instant Replay anytime to capture the previous minute of fun and unexpected triumphs. The recordings can be named and saved to compare, review, and share with friends.
Once you have created the perfect control settings for your model, you can save them as a profile that you can restore later, use on another model, or share with friends. If the track conditions change, simply re-tune your Drive Effects and save them as new profile. Only Traxxas Link makes pro-level transmitter tuning so fast, convenient, and easy.
EXTREME POWER FOR EXPERT DRIVERS - Skill Level 10 - Experts Only!
Previous experience with high-power radio controlled models is required! These models are capable of extreme speed and acceleration! They carry our highest skill level rating (10) and are intended for expert drivers only. This model is not intended for use by children or minors younger than 16 years old. Individuals younger than 16 years old require responsible adult supervision during operation and maintenance.
High performance must come with high durability. Traxxas delivers with a robust shaft-driven AWD (all-wheel drive) system proven in our most powerful vehicles and enhanced with new features for XO-1. Steel-gear, E-Revo-spec differentials feature reinforcing support bars to increase horsepower handling capability. The extruded aluminum center driveshaft engages the front and rear gearboxes directly, so there are no dogbones or drive cups to wobble or wear. New, telescoping steel-spline (SS) driveshafts with dual CV joints engage the wheels with track-tested, splined 17mm hex hubs. New fine pitch splined steel telescoping driveshafts handle 50% more torque than conventional shafts. Oversized 6X12mm ball bearings spin efficiently at high rpm, run after blistering run.
Shock-Absorbing Cush Drive
Developed specifically for the XO-1, the Cush Drive absorbs drivetrain shocks with a custom-shaped elastomer damper housed between the spur gear and the drive hub. Under extreme load (such as hard, high-traction acceleration), the elastomer flexes to dissipate shock without interrupting power flow. The result is instant acceleration with no wasted power.
Computer Optimized Aerodynamics
Developed with advanced modeling techniques, XO-1's stunning form has been shaped by pure function. The front splitter and canards, smooth undertray, rear diffuser and wing work in harmony to harness airflow and convert it to downforce while minimizing drag - critical to achieving 100+mph speeds. XO-1 is the first to deploy a fully developed and functional air-management system in a high-performance radio-control car. The aerodynamic components integrate seamlessly with the XO-1's low-slung, wide-stance body to distill style and speed into a pure expression of radio-control performance.
*Unlock the 100+mph speed requires the Traxxas Link App. High-speed gearing and high downforce splitter (included) and two 3-cell 5000mAh Power Cell LiPo battery packs (part #2872X, sold separately) are required for 100+mph operation.
Length: 27 inches (686mm)
Front Track: 11.61 inches (295mm)
Rear Track: 11.81 inches (300mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 0.59 inches (15mm)
Weight: 8.6 lbs (3.9 kg) (w/o batteries)
10.3 lbs (4.67 kg) (with batteries)
Height (overall): 5 inches (127.5mm)
Wheelbase: 15.91 inches (404mm)
Differential Type: Sealed Hardened Steel Bevel
Chassis Structure/Material: 3mm Plate, Dual Plane, 6061-T6 Aluminum
Radio System: TQi 2.4GHz Radio System with Traxxas Link Wireless Module
Top Speed: 100+mph *
Skill Level: 10
Battery Tray Dimensions: 155mm x 50mm x 29mm (adjustable height and length)
Required Batteries & Charger:
Two Traxxas Power Cell LiPo Batteries (LiPo, 3-Cell 5000 mAh),
LiPo Battery Charger
4 AA (transmitter)