This is the Blade QX3 Bind-N-Fly BNF Quadcopter with 3000mAh 11.1V LiPo battery and LiPo Balancing Charger. The Blade QX3 comes fully-equipped with a new mast-mounted GPS antenna for even greater GPS performance, a GoPro-ready camera mount, and three flight modes to suit all flying abilities. To top it off, it even has a Return Home switch that uses the GPS to bring it right back to the point it first took off from. The Blade 350 QX3 gives you everything you need to put your GoPro camera in the perfect spot for epic aerial shots (camera not included). This Bind-N-Fly version is compatible with all 5+ channel Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX transmitters. All you have to do is charge the battery and bind it to your transmitter, and you're ready to fly!
SAFE Technology Makes You Look Like a Pro
- GoPro-ready right out of the box (GoPro camera not included)
- Compatible with 5+ channel Spektrum DSM2/DSMX transmitters
- Easy to fly - no experience necessary
- 15 minute flight time
- Mast-mounted GPS antenna for improved GPS performance
- Advanced SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) Technology
- Smart Flight Mode - SAFE Circle barrier, stick relative control response and GPS/Altitude hold
- AP Flight Mode - faster panning and tracking response with GPS/Altitude hold
- Return Home function - aircraft returns to start up point and lands on its own
- GoPro compatible camera mount
- Optional Blade CGO2 GB 3-Axis stabilized HD camera available separately
- E-flite 3000mAh 11.1V Li-Po Flight Battery
- E-flite DC Li-Po Battery Charger with AC Adapter
- Four AA Transmitter Batteries
What makes the Blade 350 QX3 such a great camera platform? Advanced SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology. Using this technology, the Blade 350 QX3 gives you two flight modes that have been specially programmed for capturing aerial video and images. Both feature self-leveling and use GPS and altitude sensors to precisely hold position in a hover. SAFE technology will even land the aircraft for you if you activate the Return Home function.
Perfect for first-time drone flyers. In Smart Mode, the 350 QX3 will always fly in whatever direction the control stick is pushed. This is called Stick Relativity. It doesnít matter which way the nose is pointed. If you move the control stick to the right, even if the aircraft is spinning, it will fly to the right. Smart Mode also creates a SAFE Circleô barrier that prevents the aircraft from flying too close to the pilot.
AP (Aerial Photography) Mode
For more experienced drone pilots. In this mode, the Blade 350 QX3 responds to control inputs like a conventional RC aircraft without Stick Relativity. It also gives the pilot more control authority by turning off the SAFE Circle and allowing steeper bank and pitch angles. This makes it possible to get faster panning and tracking shots when youíre shooting high-energy, action video.
This safety feature can be activated at any time with the flip of a switch. When activated, the Blade 350 QX3 will automatically fly itself back to the place its motors were first started and land without any help from the pilot. Itís great for first-time flyers who arenít quite ready to land the aircraft themselves. Itís also handy if you temporarily lose sight of your 350 QX3 while chasing down the perfect shot. Just activate Return Home until you regain visual contact and then turn it off to resume control. If for whatever reason the transmitter signal is lost, Return Home will take over and fly the 350 QX3 back to you until it lands or the signal is restored.
Intuitive Programming Interface
The free PC programming interface makes monitoring systems, adjusting settings and calibrating sensors as easy as point and click. It features four screens.
Sensor Information Screen
- See status of all sensors and speed controls at a glance
- Check battery voltage and accelerometer operation
- One-click calibration of accelerometers and camera gimbal
- Instructions for calibrating compass sensor and DX4 transmitter
- Adjust geo-referenced flight boundaries
- See number of available satellites and signal strength
- Verify latitude, longitude and altitude indications
- Verify GPS accuracy
Device Information Screen
- See programming software version
- See quad firmware version and vehicle ID
- Update firmware
Adjustable Flight Boundaries
As an added safety feature, the Blade 350 QX3 operates within geo-referenced flight boundaries that you define. Out of the box, its boundaries are set at 100 meters from and 50 meters above the point where the motors were started. You can adjust these boundaries using the programming interface.
Distance Boundary Range
20 m (Approx. 65 ft) out to 2500 m (Approx. 1 Ĺ miles)
Height Boundary Range
20 m (Approx. 65 ft.) up to 1000 m (Approx. 3,280 ft.)
Includes Batteries, Charger and GoPro Compatible Camera Mount
The 350 QX3 includes a long lasting 3000mAh Li-Po flight battery and a DC Li-Po flight battery charger with an AC adapter. Its GoPro compatible camera mount features rubber dampeners that keep vibration to a minimum for better image quality. Extra flight batteries are available so you can enjoy more flying time between charges. Just ask for EFLB30003S30.
Add the Blade CGO2 GB: The Complete Aerial Video Upgrade
The Blade CGO2 GB (sold separately) is the perfect upgrade for your Blade 350 QX3. It combines a 16 megapixel, 1080p/60 camera and a 3-axis brushless gimbal into a single unit that installs in minutes. With the CGO2 GB you will be able to capture smooth, steady aerial video and still images in brilliant detail. You can also stream live FPV video to a compatible iOS or Android mobile device via the built-in 5.8GHz Wi-Fi link. Requires tall landing gear set (BLH8105 - sold separately).
5+ channel Spektrum DSM2/DSMX transmitter