This is the Traxxas 1/10 Ford GT All-Wheel-Drive Supercar, fully-assembled and Ready-to-Race with TQi radio system, Traxxas Stability Management (TSM), XL-5 power system, 12T Titan motor, and the beautiful crafted replica body. The battery and charger are sold separately. If you need a battery and charger, please see the recommend items at the bottom of the page.
The new Ford GT captured the world’s attention with its unique, aerodynamically optimized shape, its extraordinarily powerful 3.5L EcoBoost V6 engine, and a historic return after 50 years to win the legendary 24 Hours of Le Mans. Innovation abounds and everything about the Ford GT is designed to deliver pure performance.
Traxxas has captured the Ford GT in a stunning 1/10 scale replica that is faithful to the beautiful and functional styling of the incredible flying buttress design. Every detail is there including the taillights and exhaust tips. Built to be driven, this Ford GT replica rests on the Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 chassis that’s all-new from the ground up.
Traxxas Ford GT Features
- Officially Licensed Ford GT Body
- Black chrome wheels with lug nut detail
- Replica brake discs with red calipers
- Injection molded inserts
- High-Performance Waterproof XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
- Innovative waterproof design
- Three drive profiles
- Sport Mode - forward / brake / reverse
- Race Mode - forward / brake
- Training Mode - 50% forward / brake / 50% reverse (patented)
- Traxxas EZ-Set one-button setup
- LiPo and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- Fixed gear mesh motor plate makes setting gear mesh simple with 11 different gearing positions
- 30+mph with included optional pinion gear
- Molded wire retainer keeps motor wires secure
- Adjustable Body Mounts
- Optional adjustable body mounts allow fitting of custom bodies
- Fore and aft adjustment
- Side to side adjustment
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Traxxas Link enabled
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6533) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Automatically stores and loads settings for upp to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models - just switch on and drive, “model selection” is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Telemetry-ready 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
- High-torque waterproof Traxxas #2056 steering servo
- Precise servo saver integrated into servo horn
- High steering angle option
- Patented O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Low Center of Gravity (Low CG) Chassis
- Positions weight low for improved handling
- Smooth underside resists drag and snags
- Angled front bumper improves approach angle
- Modular interlocking chassis pieces
- Improves rigidity and tightens tolerances
- Allows for easy maintenance
- High Performance Suspension
- Captured links won’t pop off
- Geometry tuned for precise handling
- Dual rear camber link mounts
- Adjustable droop
- Adjustable Battery Hold Down
- Easy, secure battery installation
- Swivels to allow different height batteries
- Locks securely without pins or parts to lose
- Efficient Direct All-Wheel Drive
- Full-time shaft driven 4-wheel drive
- Aluminum center driveshaft
- Once-piece steel axles
- Direct drive
- Sealed, silicone-filled differential
- Brushless-ready for easy Velineon brushless power upgrade
- Wheels and Tires
- High-performance tires with long-wearing compound
- Wider rear tires for a more aggressive stance
- Replica brake discs incorporate standard 12mm wheel hexes
- Brake calipers can be mounted in forward or trailing edge positions
- Springs and Shocks
- Fully adjustable oil-filled Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- Red powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Rubber-Sealed Ball Bearings
- Full Line of Genuine Traxxas Accessories Available Separately
- Backed by Unparalleled Traxxas Support and Parts Availability
The Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 AWD Chassis combines insightful design touches with precision engineering to create a thoroughly modern platform. No aspect was overlooked. It’s not just our most adjustable chassis ever; it’s built to be driven!
Look underneath the sleek and artful Ford GT body to reveal the individual design details that make the 4-Tec 2.0 chassis so rewarding. Traxxas examined every detail in order to create a dynamic, high-tech vehicle that is as easy to operate as it is exciting to drive.
All-New Chassis Design
All-New 4-Tec 2.0 chassis’ low center of gravity and finely tuned suspension provide crisp, responsive handling and sharp cornering.
All Wheel Drive
A highly efficient shaft driven all-wheel drive system rides on sealed bearings and provides maximum acceleration and responsiveness.
Rigid Traxxas modular design utilizes three precision engineered modules to provide unprecedented stiffness and tight tolerances.
New Dual-Bellcrank Steering System
Dual steering bellcranks with optimized geometry virtually eliminate bump steer to increase cornering stability. An integrated servo saver mounts securely to the servo to protect the gears from crash damage without compromising steering precision.
Adjustable Battery Hold Down
A quick-release, dual-height battery mount accommodates a wide range of batteries including long format NiMH and LiPo battery packs.
Adjustable Body Mounts
Traxxas-exclusive adjustable body mounts (patent pending) allow easy installation of popular 190mm and 200mm body styles.
Traxxas XL-5 Electronic Speed Control and Titan 12T motor provide smooth acceleration and power the Ford GT to 30+mph.
TQi Radio System
The Traxxas TQi is a fully featured 2.4GHz radio system that delivers superior speed, precision, and control. It’s Traxxas Link enabled so you can add a module (part #6511, sold separately) and connect wirelessly to the Traxxas Link app using your smart phone.
Traxxas Stability Management
Traxxas Stability Management TSM works behind the scenes to help prevent spinouts and loss of control on slippery surfaces. Adjust the amount of assistance from off to 100% right from your transmitter.
The Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 is fully protected from the elements with a sealed receiver box and waterproof motor, ESC, and steering servo.
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Race
The Traxxas 1/10 Ford GT rolls out of the box ready for driving fun with factory-adjusted TQi 2.4GHz radio, XL-5 power system, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the Ford GT and all of their products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support keeps your Rally running strong. RC Superstore has all the parts you need to keep it on the track. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun--and fast!
Ford GT SpecificationsLength: 17.6 inches (448mm)
Front Track: 7.7 inches (195.6mm)
Rear Track: 7.9 inches (200.1mm)
Ground Clearance: 0.3 inches (8.7mm)
Weight: 3.2lbs (1.45kg) with body (no battery)
Height (ride): 4.2 inches (106mm)
Wheelbase: 10.1 inches (256mm)
Shock Length: Short (front and rear)
Tire Diameter: 2.6 inches (65.5mm)
Tire Width (front): 1.0 inches (26mm)
Tire Width (rear): 1.2 inches (30mm)
Wheel Diameter: 2.1 inches (52.6mm)
Speed Control: XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
Motor (electric): Titan 12T 550 (12-Turn)
Speed: 30+MPH (with included optional pinion)
AA batteries for transmitter
7-cell NiMH flat pack or 2S LiPo battery