Traxxas 2970 EZ-Peak Plus 4-Amp Auto-iD LiPo & NiMH Battery Charger
This is the Traxxas EZ-Peak Plus 4-Amp Auto-iD LiPo and NiMH Charger. It will charge 2S-3S LiPo, and 5-8 cell NiMH battery packs. The EZ-Peak Plus 4-Amp charger works with the Traxxas iD style battery plugs, as well as the Traxxas high-current plug. It also has 2S and 3S balance ports to charge conventional LiPo batteries equipped with separate balance and battery leads. It also has This charger has a host of features that make an incredible value, and it's still under $50!
Using iD batteries, one connection does it all!
- Recognizes Traxxas iD batteries to automatically program and optimize charger settings
- Charge progress indicator
- Optimized for faster LiPo balance charging
- One button LiPo storage charge protects your battery investment
- Advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge
- Easy to use interface
- Built-in cooling fan
- Advanced Mode for full manual control of charger settings
- Legacy support for all Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Built-in balance ports for conventional LiPo batteries
- Charges 5-8-cell NiMH batteries
- Charges 2S and 3S LiPo batteries
The Traxxas iD battery system is the easiest and safest way to charge your Traxxas batteries. The EZ-Peak Plus recognizes Traxxas iD batteries and in an instant automatically configures and optimizes the charger settings. There's no need to be a battery expert or learn how to navigate complex menus. Just plug in a Traxxas iD battery and EZ-Peak Plus (#2970) does all the work for you. The integrated balance connector on Traxxas LiPo iD batteries eliminates fragile balance wires and connectors, along with the need for external balance boards. At the press of a button, the EZ-Peak Plus' Storage Mode protects your LiPo battery investment by safely preparing the batteries for extended storage. 4-amp fast charging and advanced high-resolution peak detection deliver a perfect charge every time. The EZ-Peak Plus is backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty for years of reliable service.
AC Input: 100-240 Volts
Charge Current Range: 1.0-4.0A (40W Max.)
Discharge Current Range: 500mAh
Current Drain For Balance Ports: 500mAh
NiMH Battery Cell Count: 5-8 Cells
LiPo Cell Count: 2-3 Cells
Net Weight: 365g
Dimensions: 146 x 123 x 53mm