This is the Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 Ford Mustang GT Ready-to-Race AWD Supercar. The Mustang comes equipped with the Traxxas XL-5 ESC and Titan 12T brushed motor for performance and reliability right out of the box. Just add a battery and a charger, and you're ready to burn some rubber!
An American Icon
- Officially Licensed Ford Mustang GT Body
- Black chrome wheels with lug nut detail
- Replica brake discs with red calipers
- Injection molded inserts
- High-Performance Waterproof XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
- Innovative waterproof design
- Three drive profiles
- Sport Mode - forward / brake / reverse
- Race Mode - forward / brake
- Training Mode - 50% forward / brake / 50% reverse (patented)
- Traxxas EZ-Set one-button setup
- LiPo and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- Fixed gear mesh motor plate makes setting gear mesh simple with 11 different gearing positions
- 30+mph with included optional pinion gear
- Molded wire retainer keeps motor wires secure
- Adjustable Body Mounts
- Adjustable body mounts allow fitting of custom bodies
- Fore and aft adjustment
- Side to side adjustment
- TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
- Traxxas #6519 3-channel micro receiver
- Patented O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- High-torque waterproof Traxxas #2075 steering servo
- Precise servo saver integrated into servo horn
- High steering angle option
- Low Center of Gravity (Low CG) Chassis
- Positions weight low for improved handling
- Smooth underside resists drag and snags
- Angled front bumper improves approach angle
- Modular interlocking chassis pieces
- Improves rigidity and tightens tolerances
- Allows for easy maintenance
- High Performance Suspension
- Captured links wonít pop off
- Geometry tuned for precise handling
- Dual rear camber link mounts
- Adjustable droop
- Adjustable Battery Hold Down
- Easy, secure battery installation
- Swivels to allow different height batteries
- Locks securely without pins or parts to lose
- Efficient Direct All-Wheel Drive
- Full-time shaft driven 4-wheel drive
- Aluminum center driveshaft
- Once-piece steel axles
- Direct drive
- Sealed, silicone-filled differential
- Brushless-ready for easy Velineon brushless power upgrade
- Wheels and Tires
- High-performance tires with long-wearing compound
- Wider rear tires for a more aggressive stance
- Replica brake discs incorporate standard 12mm wheel hexes
- Brake calipers can be mounted in forward or trailing edge positions
- Springs and Shocks
- Fully adjustable oil-filled Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- Red powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Rubber-Sealed Ball Bearings
- Backed by Unparalleled Traxxas Support and Parts Availability
Icon. There is no better word to describe the Ford Mustang. For over 45 years, the Mustang has outsold every other sports car in America. Sleek, unmistakable body lines cut through the air with authority while a thoroughly modern chassis keeps the Mustang planted in the curves. Add a massively powerful 435hp 5.0L V8 engine and you have the recipe for an American legend.
Traxxas honors the unique spirit and attitude of the Ford Mustang with this 1/10 scale replica. Every aspect from the sculpted front grill to the sloping Fastback design is captured in faithful detail. The Traxxas Mustang GT begs to be driven hard on the all-new 4-TEC 2.0 chassis. Test drive the Traxxas Mustang GT today and discover the soul of the American muscle car.
The Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 AWD Chassis combines insightful design touches with precision engineering to create a thoroughly modern platform. No aspect was overlooked. Itís not just our most adjustable chassis ever; itís built to be driven!
All-New Chassis Design
All-New 4-Tec 2.0 chassisí low center of gravity and finely tuned suspension provide crisp, responsive handling and sharp cornering.
Smooth Bottom Chassis
The Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 chassis cuts through the air with a completely smooth underside and the angled front bumper wonít catch on expansion joints or bumps.
All Wheel Drive
A highly efficient shaft driven all-wheel drive system rides on sealed bearings and provides maximum acceleration and responsiveness.
Rigid Traxxas modular design utilizes three precision engineered modules to provide unprecedented stiffness and tight tolerances.
New Dual-Bellcrank Steering System
Dual steering bellcranks with optimized geometry virtually eliminate bump steer to increase cornering stability. An integrated servo saver mounts securely to the servo to protect the gears from crash damage without compromising steering precision.
Adjustable Battery Hold Down
A quick-release, dual-height battery mount accommodates a wide range of batteries including long format NiMH and LiPo battery packs.
Adjustable Body Mounts
Traxxas-exclusive adjustable body mounts (patent pending) allow easy installation of popular 190mm and 200mm body styles.
Traxxas XL-5 Electronic Speed Control and Titan 12T motor provide smooth acceleration and power the Ford Mustang GT to 30+mph.
Precision 2.4GHz Control Radio System
With the TQ 2.4GHz radio system, you just switch it on and drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQís ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage.
The Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 is fully protected from the elements with a sealed receiver box and waterproof motor, ESC, and steering servo.
Look underneath the bold and muscular styling of the Mustang GT body to reveal the individual design details that make the 4-Tec 2.0 chassis so rewarding. Traxxas examined every detail in order to create a dynamic, high-tech vehicle that is as easy to operate as it is exciting to drive.
Length: 18.1 inches (460mm)
Front Track: 7.7 inches (196mm)
Rear Track: 7.9 inches (200mm)
Ground Clearance: 0.3 inches (9mm)
Weight: 3.2lbs (1.45kg) with body (no battery)
Height (ride): 5.07 inches (129mm)
Wheelbase: 10.1 inches (256mm)
Shock Length: Short (front and rear)
Tire Diameter: 2.6 inches (66mm)
Tire Width (front): 1.0 inches (26mm)
Tire Width (rear): 1.2 inches (30mm)
Wheel Diameter: 2.1 inches (53mm)
Speed Control: XL-5ô Electronic Speed Control
Motor (electric): Titan 12T 550 (12-Turn)
Transmission: Single Speed Direct Drive
Overall Drive Ratio: 9.49
Differential Type: Sealed, Hardened Steel Bevel, Limited Slip
Gear Pitch: 48
Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Tub / Nylon Composite
Brake Type: Electronic
Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
Radio System: TQ 2.4GHz Transmitter
Servo: #2075 High Torque Waterproof
Top Speed: 30+mph (with included optional pinion gear)
Skill Level: 1
Battery Tray: 158mm long / 46mm wide / 23 or 26mm high
7-Cell NiMH Flat Pack, or 2S LiPo Battery