This is the Spektrum DX6 Radio System with AR610 Receiver. The Spektrum DX6 has been designed from the ground up to deliver way more than you would ever expect from a 6-channel transmitter in its price range.
Programmable Voice Alerts
- Fast 11ms frame rate when used with capable receivers
- Ergonomically designed case with comfortable rubber grips
- Capable of storing 250 models on the transmitter, expandable further by saving on an SD card or PC
- Direct System Menu Access mean there is no need to power off the transmitter to access all menus
- Includes Voice Alerts and Wireless trainer out of the box
- Supports Air/Heli/Sailplane model types
- Easy to use AirWare software offers the same proven programming found in more expensive radios
- Smooth, precise Four Bearing Gimbals
- AR610 6 Channel full range receiver included
- Programming capability for most sailplanes, can support 4 Sailplane wing types and 3 tail types
- Supports the most popular Spektrum Telemetry sensors
- Includes 4 AA Alkaline batteries, optional Lithium Ion battery with charger (available separately)
- 5 programmable mixes - all mixes are selectable to be normal or 7 point curve multi-point mixes
- 7 Swashplate types
- Dual Aileron, Elevon, and V-Tail Differential
- 7 aircraft wing types and 6 tail types
- 7-point throttle (air and heli) and pitch curves (heli) Adjustable for smooth throttle and pitch curves
- Intuitive SimpleScroll programming interface
- Advanced DSMX technology (DSM2 compatible)
- SD card slot for updating firmware, expanding memory and sharing setups (SD Card is not included)
- Activate bind mode from the menu or a button without having to power off
With voice alerts, the DX6 will allow you to keep tabs on important functions without ever taking your eyes off what you’re flying. They can be programmed to call out what flight mode you’ve chosen or report telemetry information on demand. If an alarm goes off, you won’t have to look at the transmitter display to see what’s happening. The DX6 will tell you.
Wireless Trainer Link
The wireless trainer link gives instructors the option to wirelessly ''buddy box'' with another DSM2/DSMX transmitter. Once bound to another transmitter, ModelMatch technology will allow the DX6 to re-link without having to go through the bind process again.
Programming for Airplanes, Helicopters and Sailplanes
In addition to its extensive airplane and heli programming, the DX6 includes an impressive list of programming features for sailplanes as well. Five available flight modes, 4 wing types, 3 tail types, a flap-to-elevator curve mix – it has all this and more. The intuitive SimpleScroll programming interface makes all of these functions incredibly easy to access and use.
250 Model Memory
The enormous capacity of the DX6's on-board memory means you will rarely, if ever, need to juggle models between transmitter memory and your SD card. The model memory menu is easier to navigate too. Only memory slots with model settings saved to them will appear. You won't have to scroll through empty slots or move models around if one is deleted.
Includes Full-Range AR610 Receiver
The AR610 combines the speed and precision of DSMX control with the signal security of an active amplified antenna. This antenna enables the receiver to “see around” reflective materials on a model and avoid polarization blind spots. Because it’s amplified, it can pick out its transmitter’s signal with remarkable clarity in noisy 2.4GHz environments. The AR610 also includes a data port for use with Spektrum telemetry modules and the Flight Log signal monitor.
Fly Smarter with Built-In Telemetry
The DX6 is equipped with a built-in telemetry feature that gives you real-time information on things like your model's battery voltage, signal quality, engine or motor temperature, airspeed, altitude and more (requires telemetry module and sensors - sold separately)
Using the voice alert system, you can program the DX6 to tell you when specific telemetry values reach or exceed limits you define. You can also have it call out a sequence of telemetry values on demand with the flip of a switch. If you want to review telemetry after a flight, the DX6 can be set up to record the data to its SD card.
# of Channels: 6
Receiver: AR610 Included
Model Memory: 250
Modes: User Selectable Mode 1-4
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: 4 AA batteries (Included)