HobbyZone Delta Ray RTF RC Airplane
This is the HobbyZone Delta Ray Ready-to-Fly Electric RC Airplane with SAFE Technology, making it an excellent airplane for beginner RC airplane pilots. The Delta Ray RTF features a Spektrum DXe 2.4GHz radio system, durable Z-Foam construction, LiPo battery and charger, and everything else you need to fly it the day it arrives! With the combination of SAFE technology and carefully engineered aerodynamics, the groundbreaking HobbyZone Delta Ray aircraft provides pilots with a flying experience that is gentle and worry-free, even for total beginners!
- Intuitive SAFE technology provides four modes to give new pilots the ultimate progressive learning experience
- If you lose control of the airplane, "Panic Mode" returns the aircraft to stable, level flight with the push of a button!
- Beginner and Intermediate modes provide support for new pilots by limiting the roll and pitch of the airplane, keeping you in control at all times!
- Experienced Mode allows pilots who have mastered the basics to explore the incredible performance of the Delta Ray aircraft supported by the revolutionary AS3X gyro stabilization system
- Everything you need to teach yourself to fly in one box, even the "AA" batteries for the transmitter!
- Full 4-channel control gives new pilots a comprehensive learning experience with all the same controls as full-size airplanes!
- The included full-Range Spektrum DXe 2.4GHz DSMX transmitter can be used with a variety of other Spektrum-equipped products. Visit Spektrum.com for more information.
- Impact-resistant, durable Z-Foam construction is extraodinarily tough. But in case of damage, you can make repairs with almost any glue and be back in the air in minutes!
Wingspan: 34.0 in (863mm)
Overall Length: 31.8 in (807mm)
Wing Area: 384 sq. in. (2480 sq. cm.)
Flying Weight: 17.6 oz (500 g)
Motor Size: (2) 180-size brushed motors (installed)
Radio: DX4e DSMX transmitter (included)
Servos: (2) SV80 servos (installed)
CG (center of gravity): 14.4 in (365mm) from the rear of airplane at fuselage center line
Prop Size: 5 x 3
Recommended Battery: 7.4V 2S 1300mAh 20C Li-Po (included)
Approx. Flying Duration: 8 minutes
Charger: 2-cell DC balancing Li-Po charger (included)
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: No Experience Necessary
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Requires: Nothing! Everything is included.
Note: The included charger is intended for DC power sources, such as a the 12V power source in a car. If you would like to charge from an AC power source, you will need an AC power supply such as TRA2976.