This is the Garrett Pro-Pointer AT Metal Detector. The Pro-Pointer AT provides all terrain versatility for locating and pinpointing metallic targets. It is environmentally protected from the elements and is fully submersible to a maximum depth of 10 feet or 3 meters.
Pro-Pointer AT Unique Features:
- Fully waterproof to 10 feet with orange color for added visibility underwater.
- Maximum Sensitivity for improved detection of nuggets and other small targets. Choose from three Sensitivity levels.
- Fast Retune: Quick button press instantly tunes out environment or narrows detection field for precise pinpointing of larger targets. Retuning allows user to quickly:
- Shrink detection field to precisely pinpoint large targets
- Tune out mineralized ground, wet beach sand, etc.
- Help gauge target size/distance
- Help identify edges of large target
- Pinpoint multiple targets versus one large target signal
- Lost Pro-Pointer Alarm: After 5 minutes with no button presses, the pinpointer emits periodic warning chirps.
- Automatic power off after 60 minutes of warning chirps; saves batteries.
- Simple, single-button operation for Power, Retune, Sensitivity adjustment, and Stealth Mode.
- Ruler in Inches and Centimeters molded into side of pinpointer to judge target depth.
- Lanyard Attachment Loop molded into side of pinpointer.
- New power button is easy to operate even with gloves.
Additional Pro-Pointer AT Features:
- Patented Proportional Audio/Vibration
- Patented scraping blade for searching soil
- Twice the battery life of other pinpointers with LED lights.
- Pinpointing tip and 360-degree detection area
- LED Flashlight for low light uses.
- Includes woven belt holster and 9-volt battery.
- Large power button
SpecificationsOperating Temperatures: -35 deg F (-37 deg C) to 158 deg F (70 deg C)
Operating Frequency: 11.5 kHz
Waterproof Rating: 10 foot (3 meter) maximum depth; IP 68
Tuning: Automatic or manual retune
Indicators: Proportional audio/vibration pulse rate
Controls: Power, Retune, Adjust switch
Dimensions: Length: 9" (22.9 cm)
Thickness: 1.5" (3.8 cm) tapered to .875" (2.2 cm)
Weight: 6.5 oz. (0.2 kg.), with battery in
Battery: Single 9V (included)
Carbon: 16 hours
Alkaline: 30 hours
Rechargeable: 8 hours
Warranty: 2 Years, Limited Parts/Labor
Patent Information: US 7,575,065 and patents pending