This is the E-Flite Power 32 Brushless Outrunner Motor, 770Kv. Ideal for 30- to 36-size sport and scale airplanes weighing 3.5 to 6 pounds (1.6
to 2.7 kilograms), 25- to 36-size 3D airplanes up to 4.5 pounds (2-kilograms),
or models requiring up to 800 watts of power.
- Equivalent to a 30- to 36-size glow engine for sport and scale airplanes
weighing 3.5-6 lb (1.6-2.7 kg)
- Ideal for 25- to 36-size 3D airplanes up to 4.5 lb (2 kg)
- Ideal for models requiring up to 800 watts of power
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Includes mount, prop adapter and mounting hardware
- Quite, lightweight operation
- External radial rotor design-5mm shaft can easily be reversed for
alternative motor installations
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
- Slotted 14-pole outrunner design
The Power 32 is designed to deliver clean and quiet power for 30- to 36-size
sport and scale airplanes weighing 3.5 to 6 pounds (1.6 to 2.7 kilograms), 25-
to 36-size 3D airplanes up to 4.5 pounds (2 kilograms), or models requiring up
to 800 watts of power. It's an especially good match for the Gee Bee Tiger Moth,
TopFlite DC-3, Phoenix Sonic 25 and 3D airplanes such as the E3D.
Type: Brushless outrunner
Size: Replacement for a 30- to
36-size glow engine
Bearings or Bushings: One 5 x 14 x 5mm Bearing,
and One 5 x 11 x 5mm Bearing
Wire Gauge: 14
Range: 11x7 to 14x10, (10x10E tested on 5S in Sundowner
RPM/Volt (Kv): 770
(Ri): .02 ohms
Idle Current (Io): 2.40A @ 10V
Maximum Burst Current: 60A (15
Cells: 10-16 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd or 3–5S Li-Po
Control: 60A brushless
Weight: 200 g (7.0 oz)
Diameter: 42mm (1.70 in)
Shaft Diameter: 5mm (.20
Overall Length: 50mm (1.90 in)
You will need
60A brushless ESC
3-5S Li-Po or 10- to 16-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd
11x7 to 14x10
Hardware is included with the purchase of this motor.
Maximum operating temperature: 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
cooling is required for all motor operation at maximum current levels.
Maximum burst current duration is 15 seconds. Adequate time between
maximum burst intervals is required.