This is the E-Flite Park 250 Brushless 2200Kv Outrunner Motor. This motor is ideal for 3D models 4-6 oz (115-170g), and sport and scale models 6-12 oz (170-340g), or models requiring up to 55 watts of power.
- Ideal for 3D models 4-6 oz (115-170 g) and sport and scale models 6-12 oz (170-340 g)
- Up to 55 watts
- Designed for firewall mount or carbon tube mount
- Integrated Prop Saver design
- Extremely quiet and lightweight—just .5 ounces (14 grams)
- Upgraded performance motor for indoor IPS and 180 motors
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunners
- Includes mount, mounting hardware and 2mm gold BL connectors
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
- Great lightweight outrunner for small indoor foamies
Type: Brushless Outrunner
Size: Upgrade for 180-size
Bearings or Bushings: Bearings
Recommended Prop Range: 5.5x4.5 - 8x6 Slow Flyer
RPM/Volt (Kv): 2200
Resistance (Ri): .25 ohms
Idle Current (Io): .45A
Continuous Current: 7A
Maximum Burst Current: 8A (15 sec)
Cells: 6 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd or 2 Li-Po
Speed Control: 6A - 10A Brushless
Weight: 14 g (0.5 oz)
Overall Diameter: 22mm (.85 in)
Overall Length: 23mm (.90 in)
Maximum operating temperature: 220 deg Fahrenheit.
Adequate cooling is required for all motor operation at maximum current levels.
Maximum burst current duration is 15 seconds. Adequate time between maximum burst intervals is required.