This is the Duratrax Onyx 245 AC/DC Dual Battery Charger for LiPo, LiFe, NiCd, and NiMH batteries. Included with the charger are Deans and Tamiya/standard charge leads, as well as two balancing adapters. This also comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty!
The Onyx 245 is two chargers in one. Identical twin outputs make this an excellent choice for models that use two battery packs - and for modelers who rotate through multiple batteries at home or at the track.
A built-in balancer for each port ensures optimal charging of lithium packs, including LiPos and LiFe cells such as LiFeSource packs. AC/DC flexibility, an advanced LCD with backlight, and simple menus and controls make it easy to use anytime, anywhere, by anyone.
Compact, lightweight, powerful and versatile, the DuraTrax Onyx 245 gives racers yet another advantage on race day!
Two independent outputs...both with balancing and lithium-capable!
LiPo, LiFe, NiCd, NiMH...the Onyx 245 charger handles all of these batteries, with built-in balancing that maximizes their safety, longevity and performance. Its dual charging capability can keep bashers in action whose vehicles require two batteries for operation - as well as competitors running in two classes who need to charge both receiver or race packs
- Compatible with LiPo, LiFe, NiMH and NiCd batteries.
- Output adapters for ALL the connectors drivers use most!
- Two independent outputs, each with identical features and functions.
- Each output includes built-in balancing for 2-3S lithium packs (both outputs).
- Each output includes a built-in jack for charging 4-5 cell receiver packs and even transmitter packs!
- A small, lightweight, built-in AC power supply is great for cramped pit spaces and easy portability.
- Each output offers selectable charge currents of 800mA, 1.5A, 3A and 5 amps.
- Each output includes a backup safety timer which automatically stops charge to prevent accidental battery overcharge.
- Includes Deans Ultra Plug and standard connector adapters for each output.
- Includes ElectriFly and FlightPower/Thunder Power 6S balance boards.
- Solid-state reverse polarity and current overload protection ensure trouble-free operation.
- A DC power lead with alligator clips easily connects to many 12V DC power sources
AC Input: 110V AC 60Hz switching supply with U.S. plug
DC Input: 11-15V DC, built-in lead with alligator clips
Cooling Method: Fan
Protective Devices: Solid-state reverse polarity and current overload
Case Size: 7.95 x 6.1 x 1.77 in (202 x 156 x 45 mm)
Weight: 28.2 oz (801 g)
Specifications for Each Output:
Battery Types: 4-8 NiCd or NiMH (4.8-9.6V) 1-3 LiPo or LiFe (3.7-11.1V)
Battery Capacity: 100-7500mAh
Fast Charge Current: 0.8A, 1.5A, 3A, 5A linear (80W total, 40W each output)
Fast Charge Termination: Peak detection for Ni, cc/cv for lithium
Lithium Balancing Accuracy: 5mV per cell
Lithium Balancing Adapters: DuraTrax and FlightPower/Thunder Power
Lithium Maximum Node Current: 200mA
Fast Charge Safety Timer: 90 minutes
Peak Sensitivity: 8mV for NiCd, 5mV for NiMH
NiCd/MH Trickle Current: Auto (50, 100, 150, 250mA)
Controls: 3 Pushbuttons
Display Type: 7-Segment custom LCD with blue backlight
Output Connections: Built-in banana jacks, Built-in jack for 4-5 cell Rx packs or Tx packs
Included Output Adapters (2 of each): Banana to Standard, Banana to Deans Ultra Plug
Audible Tones: Indicate start, stop, errors
Note: Batteries shown in picture are not included