This is the new Castle Creations Sidewinder SV3 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control. The Sidewinder is perfect for 1/10th off-road, on-road, and rock crawlers with up to 3S LiPo battery packs.
Castle’s Sidewinder ESC, the leading 1/10th scale sport brushless ESC, is now waterproof. The new Sidewinder 3 can power crawlers on water filled trails, SCTs through rain soaked parking lots, and AWDs on rips across muddy fields. Drivers can follow their irresistible urges to drive in the mud or stomp their truck in puddles without damaging their controller.
Designed for 1/10th Scale
- Recommended for all 1/10 scale buggy and truggy applications that weigh less than 5lbs (2.25kg) ready to run (not for use in heavier vehicles such as E-Revos or E-Maxx class vehicles)
- USB programming capability via Castle Link USB adapter (sold separately)
- Waterproof for use in nearly every environment (not intended for operation while submerged in liquid)
- Compatible with the Castle Creations 14xx series NeuCastle motors
- Reversible with reverse lockout
The Sidewinder 3 is a great fit for 1/10th off-road, on-road, and rock crawlers running up to 3S LiPo. It sports updated circuitry for faster response time and improved reliability. As always, the Sidewinder 3 offers industry-leading software functions and USB programming capability via Castle Link USB adapter (sold separately).
Legal mumbo jumbo
Although Sidewinder 3 and Castle brushless motors are waterproof, always rinse the ESC and motor with fresh water after exposure to corrosives or dirt. While the motor and controller may be waterproof, we suggest users confirm that the rest of their vehicle, including the batteries, servo, radio and chassis, are also waterproof before exposing them to liquids of any kind.
Includes: Sidewinder SV3 12V ESC, 4mm Female Bullets for Motor Connection, 13 gauge Battery Wires with Pre-Tinned Leads, Receiver Connector, On/Off Switch, Instructions
2S LiPo minimum - 3S LiPo maximum
9 cell NiCd/NiMH
Reversible: Yes, with lockout
Dimensions: 1.93 x 1.48 x 0.79" (49 x 38 x 20mm)
Weight: 1.96 oz (55.5 g) with 5" (127mm) long battery wires and no battery connector
Connecting wires from motor to ESC