This is the Associated RC10B4.2 Brushless Electric Ready-to-Run 2WD RC Buggy with a Red and White body. Team Associated's RC10B4 has been proven as a world-class competition buggy with five I.F.M.A.R. Worlds Championships and ten R.O.A.R. National Championships. Equally important are the countless club level and regional events that the B4 continues to win.
Battery and charger required. See required items at bottom.
Designed and raced by the winningest name in RC, Team Associated brings you this level of high-performance in an electric off road buggy with the RC10B4.2 Ready-To-Run. The B4.2 RTR is a fully assembled buggy that shares many of the same parts as the popular RC10B4.2 Factory Team kit. The B4.2 RTR has also received upgraded features, like the Team Associated XP 2.4GHz radio system and XP metal gear steering servo. Power is supplied by a Reedy 3300kV brushless motor while the water-resistant electronic speed control with LiPo cutoff and T-plug Connector provides smooth throttle control.
- Fully assembled 2WD buggy based on the 5-time I.F.M.A.R. World Champion and 10-time R.O.A.R. National Champion platform
- Brushless water-resistant speed control with LiPo cutoff and T-plug Connector
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- XP 2.4 GHz 2-channel radio system with digital, metal gear servo
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shock absorbers
- Heavy-duty sealed gear differential with adjustable slipper clutch
- New high-traction compound tires pre-mounted on white hex drive wheels
- Factory finished Interceptor 2.0 polycarbonate body
- Molded composite chassis and battery strap that fits NiMH or LiPo battery packs
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
The Qualifier Series is Team Associated's exciting new line of sport-level products that are designed to be FUN above all else, yet are lower cost, easy to use, durable, and provide an easy way to get into the RC hobby. When great looks and high performance are combined with quality features and value pricing, it becomes the ultimate sport product. When all this is offered from a company like Team Associated, it's nothing short of awesome.
The B4.2 RTR can also be upgraded as your skills improve and budget allows with the full line of Factory Team B4 hop-ups, as well as Reedy and XP performance parts. Drive a genuine Team Associated B4.2 RTR to the top of the podium today, or chances are you'll just be chasing one.
Body Style: Buggy
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run (see required items)
Length: 377mm (14.84in)
Width: 250mm (9.84in)
Wheelbase: 273mm (10.75in)
Weight: 1530g (3.37lbs)
6-cell NiMH or 2S LiPo battery pack with Deans/T-plug Connector
Battery charger (peak detection charger recommended)
6 AA batteries for radio (If using rechargeable batteries for transmitter, need #29150 wall charger.)