This is the AFX Stocker Challenge 21-Foot Mega-G+ HO Slot Car Track. The Stocker Challenge comes with Mega-G+ Ford Fusion and Chevy SS stock cars, two controllers, and the AFX Tri-Power system, allowing for three levels of performance. This set is perfect for beginners, and the Tri-Power system will let you ramp up the performance as your skills improve! It is also completely compatible with other AFX cars and additional track sections to customize it even further!
Ford and Chevy Stockers Bang Fenders on the High Banks!
There’s nothing quite like the excitement of stock cars “trading paint” at 200mph. And no other slot car set brings it to you like the brand new Stocker Challenge from AFX. The latest Gen 6 versions of the Ford Fusion and Chevy SS all decked out in stunning new liveries that are only available in this set. And right down to the asymmetrical bodies and hood clips, the amazing detail just doesn’t stop.
As for action - with over 20 feet of track you can build 4 of the world's most famous ovals: Indianapolis, Daytona, Bristol, even the tri-oval at Pocono. Six foot long straight-aways and more banking than you can get in any other HO set means the excitement never stops. It's great fun to drive and fits in almost any room.
Then comes the real bonus: the new Mega G+ system and the Tri-Power Pack. Three power levels allow new drivers to learn to race without getting frustrated. And setting the level is as simple as flipping the switch on the side of the Pack.
With Tri-Power Pack parents can race with their younger children without the child crashing all the time. And when you get faster, the Mega G+ system lets you race at the limit with far fewer “offs”. More fun longer, what a concept!
Customers know what to expect with AFX: quality, performance and value. That’s why more of them ask for AFX.
What is the Mega G+ Race System?
- Superbly detailed Gen 6 Ford Fusion and Chevy SS Stocker bodies - Unprecedented realism
- Tri-Power Pack - Let’s everyone learn at their own pace. Only AFX has it!
- Brand new Mega G+ chassis - Lowest, lightest, best handling chassis anywhere
- The best track you can buy - AFX track is easy to use, high quality and reliable
- Most powerful HO Set you can buy - Compare the AFX 22 volt (at Expert level) power pack to the 17 volt versions in other people’s sets
- EZ Plug Power Pack - Let’s you change track direction with a flip of the plug
- AFX120 Controllers - Upgraded resistor tuned for easy drivability
- Tune-up Kit Included - Keep your cars running strong
It is a Slot Car system that delivers the perfect balance of grip and speed. The result is a slot car set that is easier to learn and easier to drive at the limit so you have more fun fast and keep having fun longer.
We achieved this by redesigning our famous Mega-G chassis, designing a new power unit and precisely mating it to our upgraded AFX120 controller and our exclusive Tri-Power Pack. With decades of slot car innovation and over a year of experimentation behind it, we believe the Mega G+ Race System is the best out of the box slot car system you can buy.
Mega G+ CHASSIS
- This new chassis is the heart of the Mega G+ Race System. It is not just faster and better handling than the competition, now it is even smoother, more consistent, more intuitive and more fun to drive than any car we’ve ever built. Check out these performance features:
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit: Same power output as original Mega-G but lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy
- Weight: Up to 30% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than original Mega-G - Way more fun to drive
- Size: Lowest and narrowest chassis ever made - Much more realistic bodies
- Re-designed Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors - Corners better than any other chassis
- Wheelbase: Longest available - Better proportioned bodies
- Guide Pin: Exclusive extra long tapered guide pin (Only AFX has it!) - Car stays in the slot longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium - Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Nylatron - Super strong and durable
- High Carbon Power Unit Brushes: Last much longer than composite brushes
- New Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and better drivability
SPECIFICATIONSRunning Feet (2-lane): 20
Floor Space Required for Primary Track: 7’ x 3.5’
Number of Cars: 2
Number of Controllers: 2
Number of Power Packs: 1
Number of pieces of track: 21 (including terminal track)
Number of Terminal Tracks: 1
Type of Chassis: Mega G+ (Long Wheelbase, 1.7”)