AFX Ford GT Mega-G+ HO Slot Car
This is the AFX Ford GT Silver/Black Mega G+ HO Slot Car, modeled after Ford's late-model super car.
Most Realistic and Now, Most Drivable!
AFX already had the longest wheelbase and the lowest, narrowest chassis ever made in 1/64th scale. With that our designers were making the most realistic cars ever. And our cars out handled anything else in the market. That’s good enough, right? Wrong!
We weren’t satisfied with the driveablility. We wanted you to be able to race wheel to wheel, lap after lap, and feel like you’re driving a real car. But we couldn’t do it by just changing the chassis. We had to create a whole new race system - the Mega G+ Race System.
What is the Mega G+ Race System?
It is a Slot Car system that
delivers the perfect balance of grip and speed. The result is a slot
car set that is easier to learn and easier to drive at the limit so you
have more fun fast and keep having fun longer.
We achieved this
by redesigning our famous Mega-G chassis, designing a new power unit and
precisely mating it to our upgraded AFX120 controller and our exclusive
Tri-Power Pack. With decades of slot car innovation and over a year of
experimentation behind it, we believe the Mega G+ Race System is the
best out of the box slot car system you can buy.
Mega G+ Chassis
new chassis is the heart of the Mega G+ Race System. It is not just
faster and better handling than the competition, now it is even
smoother, more consistent, more intuitive and more fun to drive than any
car we’ve ever built.
Chassis Performance Features
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit: Same power output as original Mega-G but
lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy
- Weight: Up to 30% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than original Mega-G - Way more fun to drive
- Size: Lowest and narrowest chassis ever made - Much more realistic bodies
- Re-designed Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors - Corners better than any other chassis
- Wheelbase: Longest available - Better proportioned bodies
- Guide Pin: Exclusive extra-long tapered guide pin (Only AFX has it!) - Car stays in the slot longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium - Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Nylatron - Super strong and durable
- High Carbon Power Unit Brushes: Last much longer than composite brushes
- New Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and better drivability
One Mega-G+ Ford GT HO Slot Car