This is the Traxxas 1/16 Scale E-Revo 4WD Ready-to-Run brushed electric radio controlled racing monster truck with TQ 2.4GHz radio. The 1/16 E-Revo is fully assembled with TQ 2.4GHz radio system, Titan 550 motor, XL-2.5 electronic speed control, painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. A Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery and charger are also included, making the 1/16 E-Revo truly Ready-To-Race. Designed specifically for the high-power needs of Traxxas vehicles, the potent Power Cell pack features heavy-duty construction, 16-gauge wires and Traxxas' exclusive High-Current Connector for efficient power transfer, run after run. Traxxas backs the 1/16 E-Revo and all of their products with top-notch support that is second to none.
- Ready-To-Race with included 6-cell NiMH Power Cell battery and charger
- TQ 2.4GHz radio system
- Race-winning, F1-inspired Revo suspension technology and E-Revo integrated chassis design, perfectly optimized for 1/16 scale
- Traxxas High-Current Connector allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage
- XL-2.5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Innovative waterproof design
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Fully-proportional forward, reverse, and braking control
- Programmable with three drive profiles:
- Sport Mode - Fwd / Brake / Rev
- Race Mode - Fwd / Brake
- Training Mode - 50% Fwd / Brake / 50% Rev
- EZ-Set push-button setup
- Multi-color LED
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Efficient, low-loss MOSFET design
- High-capacity heat sink
- Smooth, high-frequency operation
- Easy installation in Traxxas models
- Titan 12T 550 motor - largest in class
- Digital High-Torque Waterproof Micro Steering Servo (#2080)
- Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials - an industry first in 1/16 scale
- Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- Heavy-duty CV-style driveshafts
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Installed Long Travel Rockers for maximum suspension articulation
- Extended-wheelbase rear suspension arms (+10mm)
- Rocker-actuated shocks provide true progressive damping and spring rates
- Threaded-body, oil-filled shocks permit fast, precise preload adjustments and deliver smooth, consistent damping
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Integrated battery compartments with intake and exit cooling vents
- Quick-release battery doors for fast pack changes
- Pre-glued Talon Tires with foam inserts
- Black-chrome Gemini wheels
- Full line of genuine Traxxas accessories available
- 1/16 E-Revo Brushed is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
Award-winning Revo Innovation
Traxxas sets the standard for power, performance and innovation. All the quality and capability you expect from Traxxas is available in 1/16 scale with the 1/16 E-Revo. At 14 inches long, this E-Revo is about half the size of the 1/10-scale E-Revo. But don't call it a "mini" - this is a whole new category of R/C performance and fun that no mere mini-model can match. Beneath the factory-finished polycarbonate shell, you'll find the winning suspension technology of the eight-time National Champion Traxxas Revo, high-torque Titan 550 power, and the convention-busting innovation of the E-Revo.
No detail was overlooked in the mission to bring all the capability, durability, and excitement of Traxxas' award-winning models to 1/16 scale for fast, affordable R/C fun. The 1/16 E-Revo is built on the race-winning, track-proven innovation of the Revo and E-Revo models. The standard-bearer of design excellence, the Revo's F1-inspired, rocker-actuated suspension has been expertly adapted to 1/16 scale with all its functionality and performance intact, right down to the oil-filled, threaded-body GTR shocks. This superior technology provides capability, performance, and tuning functions at the absolute pinnacle of truck design. The suspension and electronics are fully integrated into the semi-monocoque chassis design that stunned the world when it debuted with the E-Revo. Intricately molded as a single piece, the chassis balances strength and weight, function and aesthetics, convenience and performance to far surpass the standards of the "mini" category. In 1/16 scale, it is an even more impressive achievement of packaging and performance optimization that could only come from Traxxas, The Fastest Name In Radio Control.
Precision 2.4GHz Control Radio System
With the TQ 2.4GHz radio system, you just switch on a drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQ’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage.
Titan 12-Turn 550 Modified Motor
1/16 E-Revo includes a powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor--the same motor used in Traxxas' larger 1/10 scale models! The Titan's over-sized armature (30% larger compared to 540-sized armatures) is equipped with 12-turns of pure copper wire for big torque and increased power-handling capabilities. Lower running temperatures are achieved with the integrated cooling fan. The Titan 12T requires very little maintenance and is designed for consistent torque and high speeds from run to run, without fading.
Beyond the specs, the Titan 12T is made for dirt-roosting torque, lightning-quick acceleration, big-air jumps, and just about any other 4-wheel fun that demands real horsepower.
XL-2.5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
Designed and engineered by Traxxas, the XL-2.5 Electronic Speed Control delivers smooth throttle control with 380-size and smaller mini-motors and is completely waterproof for all-weather R/C driving fun. This high-performance ESC is packed with impressive specifications that are normally only found on more expensive high-end replacement units. The XL-2.5 features three throttle profiles, Thermal Shutdown Protection, 6-8 cell NiMH compatibility, and built-in BEC. High-frequency operation combined with ultra-low resistance make the XL-2.5 an efficient and ultra-smooth fully proportional speed control. The XL-2.5 is manufactured by Traxxas to ensure the highest level of quality and support.
Traxxas Power Cell Series 1 NiMH Battery Pack
The 1/16 E-Revo is fully assembled and Ready-To-Race with an included Power Cell NiMH battery and charger. Designed specifically for the high-power needs of Traxxas vehicles, this potent pack features heavy-duty construction, 16-gauge wires and Traxxas' exclusive High-Current Connector for efficient power transfer, run after run. A convenient wall charger is also included. Everything you need to power-up is in the box.
Now a hallmark of Traxxas vehicles, E-Revo is the latest model to be equipped with fully waterproof electronics to keep the fun rolling in water, mud and snow while lesser cars stay on the bench. The patent-pending sealed receiver box houses Traxxas' 2.4GHz receiver and can accept aftermarket receivers as well, without compromising the 1/16 models' waterproof properties. The XL-2.5 electronic speed control and high-torque, digital micro servo are sealed against the elements giving you the freedom to go places other cars wouldn't dare to venture.
Type: 4WD Off Road
Length: 12.9 inch (328mm)
Width: 9.4 inch (239mm)
Wheelbase: 7.9 inch (202mm)
Weight: 44 ounces (1.24kg)
Chassis: Molded Composite Nylon Monocoque
Tire Type: Talon 2.0"
Motor or Engine: Titan 550 Brushed
Speed Control: XL-2.5
Radio: Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz
Gear Pitch: 48- Pitch
Wheel Size: 2.0" Gemini (Black Chrome)
Ball Bearings: Yes
Requires: 4 AA batteries