This is the Traxxas Jato 3.3 Ready-to-Run Nitro Stadium Truck with Traxxas Stability Management (TSM), the TQi 2.4GHz radio with included Bluetooth Wireless Module and Factory-Installed Telemetry Sensors! This 1/10th Scale truck is FAST! Punch the throttle and you will be at 60MPH in 4.2 seconds. Right from the box this truck will do over 65MPH. When the 2-speed shifts into second gear, you can expect this high-horsepower machine to pull the front tires right off the ground. Don't worry though, Traxxas thought ahead. There is a wheelie bar included! This powerful truck also has front and rear sway-bars, a blue aluminum tuned pipe, and the HOT Traxxas TRX 3.3 Racing Engine!
Includes TQi 2.4GHz Radio System with TSM, Bluetooth Wireless Module, Installed Telemetry Sensors, 6-cell battery and 12V DC charger for starter, fuel bottle, and spare glow plug!
Jato goes beyond ordinary 2WD racing trucks, delivering unexpected features and innovation that raise the bar for performance. Jato takes full advantage of its powerful Traxxas family lineage by incorporating many of the same design features and concepts developed for the ground-breaking Revo monster truck. Revo’s DNA is evident in the innovative engineering, quality feel, and higher performance standards. Class leading acceleration, top speed and an unmatched feature level combine to make Jato simply the world’s most advanced Ready-To-Race nitro stadium truck.
Brutally Fast - 0-60 in 4.2 seconds!
It's the only way to describe it. Combine the extreme power of the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine with the incredible Traxxas Jato and the results will leave you speechless. Stunning, jaw-dropping acceleration and face-distorting top speed propel Jato performance into the stratosphere. It's a power packed combination for excitement we couldn't resist. Bury the throttle and 60mph flies by in a mere 4.2 seconds. Top speed is over 65mph! 2nd gear wheelies? You bet! The integrated wheelie bar is included!
Traxxas Stability Management
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into your Jato making it much easier to control on common slippery surfaces such as dusty asphalt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle’s direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead full-throttle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain your line, and then allowing you to hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep you arrow straight until you come to a complete stop.
Quick Features on the Jato 3.3 model 55077-3
The World's Most Advanced Ready-To-Race Radio System Now Connects Wirelessly to the Traxxas Link App
- Traxxas Stability Management
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
- Factory installed telemetry sensors
- The Extreme Power of the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine
- Resonator blue-anodized aluminum tuned pipe
- Front & rear sway bars for increased stability
- Asphalt-hugging Anaconda performance tires
- Mandatory wheelie bar
- Aggressive body graphics
- 0-60mph in 4.2 seconds
- 65+mph top speed
The Traxxas TQi paired with the Traxxas Link app is the most advanced, feature-rich, Ready-to-Race radio system available. Now, TQi connects wirelessly to the latest Traxxas Link app for the ultimate in ease-of-use and control. The TQi radio system included with the Jato is equipped with the Traxxas Link Wireless Module to unlock exciting features such as instant Bluetooth connectivity; access to the full range of powerful TQi tuning and telemetry tools through an intuitive high-definition graphical interface; and the ability to have a friend remotely monitor real-time telemetry while you focus on mashing the throttle. Your co-driver can even make adjustments for you, remotely, while you drive. No other radio system can do that. Just like the speed and performance Traxxas engineers into the vehicles, the power and capability of TQi and Traxxas Link expands your fun into all-new territory. Only from Traxxas, The Fastest Name in Radio Control.
Traxxas Link App is available free in the Apple App Store, compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Powerful Traxxas Link Application
Traxxas Link App. Gone are the clunky controls and blocky monochrome graphics of yesterday's radio systems. This powerful app gives you complete control over the operation and tuning of your Traxxas radio controlled model with stunning visuals and absolute precision. Traxxas builds the world's fastest Ready-To-Race radio-controlled models. That level of performance demands precision control. Traxxas Link gives you the tools for exacting adjustment and superior control while always keeping you informed on your model's status and speed.
Factory-Installed Telemetry Sensors
Traxxas Link collects and records real-time telemetry data as you drive. With the included factory-installed telemetry sensors, the Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life showing you speed, battery voltage, RPM, and temperature. The application automatically detects and recognizes Traxxas Link sensors for easy setup and configuration. The dashboard is fully customizable with either dial or digital readout gauges. Up to nine gauges can be displayed at once. Set threshold warnings and log maximums, minimums, or averages. Use the recording function to document your dashboard view, with sound, so that you can keep your eyes on your driving and not miss a single apex. If you forget to record, simply touch Instant Replay anytime to capture the previous minute of fun and unexpected triumphs. The recordings can be named and saved to compare, review, and share with friends.
Once you have created the perfect control settings for your model, you can save them as a profile that you can restore later, use on another model, or share with friends. If the track conditions change, simply re-tune your Drive Effects and save them as new profile. Only Traxxas Link makes pro-level transmitter tuning so fast, convenient, and easy.
Real World Street Fighter
Jato 3.3's serious two-speed muscle power blows away typical purpose-built on-road cars, yet its suspension is versatile enough to take on the harsh realities of real-world pavement. Expansion joints, rocks, and even jumps are no problem for Jato's class-leading suspension travel. The big sticky Anaconda™ 2.8" treads and adjustable sway bars give Jato 3.3 tight, streetwise reflexes that don't require a mirror-smooth race course. When the pavement ends, Jato just keeps going. Its race-truck heritage gives it superior off-road capability. If you want to get serious at the dirt track, a simple tire change and Jato's TRX 3.3 Racing Engine belts out more muscle than most tracks can even hold.
Bred for Speed
Jato is loaded with the advanced engineering DNA of the innovative Revo. From the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine to the high-grade metric hex hardware, every component and adjustment is optimized for performance, speed, and durability. The blue-anodized aluminum tuned pipe extracts maximum horsepower from the engine. The advanced two-speed transmission is backed with the patent-pending Torque-Control slipper clutch. The semi-metallic brake disc; smooth, Revo-spec GTR shocks; and precision, zero bump-steer suspension geometry, combine with a wide array of adjustment and tuning options for unparalleled driving control. Even starting the engine focuses on speed and performance. The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine has the convenience of Traxxas EZ-Start push-button electric starting. It includes built-in diagnostics to monitor your glow plug condition and starting functions. There's no easier, safer, or faster way to start the engine.
Extreme Power for Expert Drivers
Jato 3.3 is not for everyone. This product is capable of extreme speed and acceleration! It carries our highest skill level rating (5) and is intended for expert drivers only. Experience with nitro-powered radio controlled models is required. The driver must exercise all caution and accept full responsibility for their own safety, and the safety of others nearby. Full-speed operation requires a large running area free of obstacles and closed-off to pedestrian and automobile traffic.
Ultimate Power. Total Support.
Jato 3.3 is a complete package that is fully assembled and Ready-To-Race with an installed, high-power pistol-grip radio system. The body is painted with incredible new graphics and the tires are pre-glued with foam inserts. Even the decals are applied. Jato 3.3 also comes with full Traxxas support. Experienced pros are with you every step of the way to answer questions and help you get the most performance from your model. Toll-free support is available via telephone, e-mail, or online. The electronic components are protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine is backed by the Lifetime Engine Replacement Plan that makes it simple and affordable to maintain peak engine power down the road.
- NEW Traxxas Stability Management!
- Best-in-class acceleration, 0-60mph in less than 4.2 seconds!
- Best-in-class top speed, 65+ mph!
- The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine provides extreme power, brutal speed, and furious wheelie action.
- TQi 2.4GHz radio system with Traxxas Link Wireless Module
- TQi 2.4GHz High Output transmitter
- Traxxas Link Wireless Module
- Factory installed speed, RPM, and temperature telemetry sensors
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models - just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz TSM receiver (#6533) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Resonator blue-anodized aluminum tuned pipe is engineered with precision to enhance the performance of the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine.
- Front & rear sway bars provide superior handling and stability.
- Super-sticky 2.8-inch Anaconda performance tires deliver asphalt-hugging street traction.
- So fast, that the included wheelie bar is mandatory.
- Incredible body graphics match the performance and speed of Jato 3.3.
- Best in class suspension travel, 12mm more than other 2WD racing trucks!
- Adjustable internal two-speed allows unmatched acceleration and top speed without compromise.
- Sealed gearbox protects the two-speed and other sensitive transmission components from dirt and rocks.
- Sealed, limited-slip gear differential is fully tunable with standard silicone differential oils. Ball differentials simply can't compete for tunability, efficiency and reliability.
- Our engineers went to extreme lengths to develop the unique bellcrank steering system geometry that completely eliminates bump steer. An integrated servo saver protects the steering servo.
- Revo-style Torque-Control slipper clutch uses semi-metallic pads and heat-dissipating finned aluminum alloy pressure plates for smooth linear engagement and consistent traction control.
- The semi-metallic brake disk provides smooth stopping power and virtually eliminates fade caused by heat build-up.
- The Traxxas EZ-Start incorporates our latest revision of component and design technology to assure the most reliable operation. It is the only starting system to provide true, one-handed push-button engine starting. On-board diagnostics instantly troubleshoot any potential starting problems. EZ-Start is the safest and easiest starting system available.
- The low-profile 75cc fuel tank is mounted in the center of the chassis to promote superior chassis balance and handling dynamics.
- The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine is mounted in the middle of the chassis allowing near perfect side-to-side weight distribution.
- Double-shear connections are used on critical suspension linkage to prevent separation in a collision.
- True constant-velocity U-joint driveshafts use rubber seals to maintain smooth, trouble-free performance. These operate at the most extreme deflection angles and allow for the most suspension travel. Optional metal constant velocity driveshafts are available that reduce rotating mass for racing conditions.
- Tough, 3mm thick 6061 aluminum chassis plate is fully countersunk on the bottom, including the engine mounting screws.
- Removable roll hoop helps protect critical chassis components and serves as a convenient carry handle.
- Precision GTR (Revo-style) shocks with composite bodies provide smooth, consistent damping performance. Threaded shock bodies allow precise ride height adjustment.
- Integrated "buggy style" dirt guards join with the body to form a tightly sealed barrier against dirt and rocks.
- Enclosed radio box protects sensitive electronics from dirt and fuel spills.
- Jato's exclusive 2-position receiver battery mounting (mid and rear) provides additional tuning options.
- Precision metric hex hardware is used throughout.
- Jato offers full suspension adjustability including caster, camber, toe, anti-squat, ride height, weight bias, and roll-center
- Full-color manual is included.
Specifications:Length: 16.53 Inches (420mm)
Front Track: 12.87 Inches (327mm)
Rear Track: 13.00 Inches (330mm)
Weight (no fuel): 83.03 oz (5.19 lbs) w/4 AA & wheelie bar
Height (overall): 5.70 Inches (145mm)
Wheelbase: 11.22” Long (285mm) or 11.14” Short (283mm)
Wheel Diameter: 2.85 Inches (72.4mm)
Tire Diameter: 4.13 Inches (105mm)
Front & Rear Tires: Anaconda 4.1 Inches (105mm)
Front & Rear Wheels: 2.8” All-Star Mirror-Chrome
Front & Rear Shocks: 3.43 Inches (87mm), GTR Aluminum
Gear Ratio (1st Gear): 9.77:1 (total gear reduction)
Gear Ratio (2st Gear): 7.29:1 (total gear reduction)
Gear Pitch: 32 (0.8 Module)
Steering: Bellcrank w/Integrated Servo Saver
Transmission: Auto Two-Speed (single speed conversion available)
Differential Type: Hardened-Steel Bevel Gear, Sealed
Drive System: Shaft-Driven 2WD
Chassis Type: 3mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum
Radio System: Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz w/Link Wireless Module
Engine: TRX 3.3 Racing Engine
Brake Type: Semi-Metallic Disc with Steel Pads
Fuel Tank Capacity: 75cc
Top Speed: 65+ MPH