This is the Traxxas High-Current Female iD Connector to Molex/Tamiya Male Battery Charging Adapter Lead. Designed to allow chargers outfitted with the Traxxas High-Current Connector to charge batteries equipped with standard Molex/Tamiya connectors. This is perfect for charging an EZ-Start 7.2V battery pack equipped with a Molex connector, right from your Traxxas charger. This can be used with chargers equipped with iD connectors, or the previous generation Traxxas high-current connector.
- Shrouded wire connections (no shrink tube required)
- Wide surface area, gold-plated terminals
- Reverse polarity protection makes it impossible to connect backwards
- Textured surface for easy gripping
- Compatible with high-current 12-gauge wire
- Secure, positive locking spring loaded terminals for consistent contact
- Multiple locking barbs keep terminals secure
One Traxxas female iD connector to Molex male connector adapter
The Molex connector is not suitable for high-current use. These should only be used for charging, not running on the vehicle.