This is the Associated SC10.2 Factory Team Short Course Off Road Truck Kit. As a 3-time R.O.A.R. Short Course National Champion, you know this kit is designed to perform. If you want to be serious about racing, the SC10.2 kit is proven performer.
With the levels of competition continually increasing in the short course arena, the minds behind the doors of Area 51 knew they would have to push the limits of the SC10 to stay out in front.
The SC10.2 Factory Team kit delivers the next level of short course performance that will continue to be proven a winner. Based on the 8-time R.O.A.R. National Champion RC10T4, the SC10.2 shares many of the same Factory Team optional parts that result in improved durability and faster lap times. Factory Team 12mm 'Big Bore' shocks, VTS slipper clutch and 'Gull Wing' front suspension are just a few of the SC10.2 features that make it stand above the rest of the pack!
Features on the SC10.2
- Factory Team 12mm Big Bore hard anodized aluminum threaded shocks with TiN "Gold" 3mm shock shafts
- VTS slipper (variable torque, multi-plate slipper with 3 drive surfaces) assembly featuring a high-resolution spring
- Factory Team 12mm blue aluminum front and rear clamping hexes with hex drive wheels
- "Gull-wing" front suspension arms and updated shock towers optimized for 12mm Big Bore shocks
- Factory Team 7075-T6 blue aluminum 0-degree rear hubs with oversized outer bearing
- CVA joints with pin retainer clips
- Ball differential with lightweight outdrives
- Factory Team carbon-fiber battery strap with locking thumb knobs
- Updated front and rear body mounts
- Complete set of precision ball bearings
- Factory Team blue titanium turnbuckles, blue aluminum hinge-pin brace, milled motor plate, servo mounts, rear ballast weight, and much more!
SC10.2 Truck Specifications
R/C 2-channel surface frequency radio system
Battery pack (6 cell NiMH, or 2S LiPo)
Battery charger (peak detection charger recommended)
Electronic speed control
R/C electric motor
Paint for body