This is the Spektrum Ultra Micro FPV System with Headset and Ultra Micro Camera. You donít have to be an electronics wizard to experience the thrill of FPV (First Person View) flight with an ultra micro. The Spektrum VS1100 Ultra Micro FPV System makes it easy. Everything is included!
Used to be, if you wanted to experience FPV (First Person View) flight, you had to piece together a system yourself. Once you did, you then had to figure out how to make everything work together. The Spektrum VS1100 Ultra Micro FPV System eliminates all the guesswork by giving you everything you need in one box. Camera, headset, batteries, charger - itís all there, all compatible and can be ready to go in minutes.
- All-in-one convenience
- Perfect for ultra micro aircraft
- Spektrum VA1100 Ultra Micro FPV camera
- Fat Shark Teleporter V4 FPV headset with digital head tracking
- Spironet RHCP antenna
- 760mAh 7.4V LiPo headset battery with charger
- Y-harness camera power connector and lens cloth
- Will not interfere with 2.4GHz RC transmitters
- No FCC license required when VA1100 camera is used
Spektrum VA1100 Ultra Micro FPV Camera This amazing bit of Spektrum technology combines an FPV camera, transmitter and antenna in a single unit no bigger than a thimble. Installation is easy and can be done in seconds. No soldering or special skills are required. You simply attach it to your model and plug in a 1S battery (sold separately). A Y-harness connector is included if you want to eliminate the weight of a separate battery and power the camera with the same 1S flight battery that powers the aircraft.
This headset accepts a diopter insert to accommodate those who wear glasses. The Headset Diopter Insert Kit (optional - sold separately) includes one pair each of Diopter inserts rated -2, -4, and -6 dpt.
- Signal range suitable for ultra micro aircraft
- Compatible with 5.8GHz Fat Shark headsets
- Requires 1S LiPo battery, sold separately
- Powered separately or by aircraft battery
- No 2.4GHz RC interference
- No FCC license required
- Installs in seconds
Fat Shark Teleporter V4 FPV Headset Developed exclusively by Fat Shark, the Teleporter V4 headset is easily one of the best values in FPV fun. Itís compatible with all Spektrum and Fat Shark 5.8GHz FPV cameras and features:
Digital Head Tracking
- QVGA 320 x 240 LCD displays
- 5.8GHz wireless receiver
- Spironet RHCP antenna
- Digital head tracking for Spektrum FPV cameras
- Trainer link head tracking for gimbal controlled cameras
- 760mAh 7.4V LiPo battery with charger
- Lens cloth
One of the coolest features of the Teleporter V4 headset is digital head tracking. Digital head tracking lets you look around the environment your model is flying through without the extra weight and complexity of a mechanical camera gimbal. Special sensors and software in the headset allow you to pan and tilt your field of view using the fixed-position VA1100 camera thatís included. Itís just one more way this Spektrum FPV system lets you have more fun with fewer hassles.
This is designed for use with Ultra Micro aircraft only, and is not intended for larger aircraft.