This is the Spektrum DX4C DSMR 4-Channel Radio with SRS4210 Waterproof Receiver featuring Active Vehicle Control (AVC). The DX4C surface radio system puts the precision of a programmable 2.4GHz radio and the amazing stability of AVC technology well within the reach of the most budget conscious driver.
About the SRS4210 AVC Receiver
- Frequency-agile DSMR 2.4GHz technology
- Includes waterproof SRS4210 AVC receiver
- Independent adjustment of AVC steering and throttle assistance
- Extra channels can be used for other functions with standard receivers
- Pre-set mixes and other transmitter programming features
- Integrated transmitter antenna
- 20-model transmitter memory with ModelMatch technology
- LCD screen
- Comfortable transmitter grip
- Compatible with DSMR and DSM2 receivers
The Spektrum SRS4210 combines the superb range and signal of security of a 4-channel DSMR receiver with patent-pending AVC technology in a single, compact unit. It’s waterproof too. When you’re driving, the built-in AVC technology calculates your vehicle’s attitude many times per second and makes instantaneous corrections to steering and throttle so it stays precisely on the trajectory you command. The amount of steering and throttle stability provided can be adjusted with the transmitter to suit your skill level or driving style.
Best of all, driving with AVC technology feels completely natural. There is no lag in response or limits on your control. You simply feel like you’re driving a finely tuned vehicle that handles beautifully at every speed.
# of Channels: 4
Receiver: SRS4210 DSMR AVC Surface Receiver
Model Memory: 20
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: AA