This is the Pro-Line Pro-2 1/10 Scale Short Course Truck Kit. Durable. Proven. Performance. The PRO-2 SC kit is one of Pro-Line’s most refined products ever produced through the course of their 30-year History. They have combined the highest quality and best performing SC accessories into one box to create the ultimate Go Anywhere, Do Anything Short Course Truck.
This is a truck kit, and requires items to be completed. Required items are listed at the bottom.
Performance LCG Chassis
- Chassis: Hard anodized 7075 aluminum, 0.12" (3mm) thick, low center of gravity design, aluminum servo mounts & steering posts, side pod bumpers
- Drive: Rear wheel
- Shocks: Power-Stroke, aluminum body, titanium nitride coated shock shafts, dual stage spring rates, and double O-ring seal for maximum leakage protection
- Suspension: ProTrac-wide track design for optimum handling on any terrain, multiple pivot locations for performance tuning, heavy-duty 4mm turnbuckles
- Transmission: Preassembled and ready for 2S LiPo power, race type slipper system, ball bearing equipped, 86T spur gear
- Motor Plate: 0.12" (3mm) thick
- Differential: Sealed oil-filled gear type
- Body: Clear untrimmed Pro-Line Flo-Tec molded from GE Lexan, bolt-on number plates and side dams
- Bumpers: Plastic, front and rear
- Tires: Pro-Line Blockade SC, diameter: 4.23" (107mm), width 1.81" (46mm), with foam inserts
- Wheels: Pro-Line F11, black in color, diameter, 2.2" (56mm), width: 1.6" (40.5mm)
- Steering: Performnace steering kit with adjustable servo saver
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
Durability meets Performance with Pro-Line’s PRO-2 SC Performance Chassis. The 3mm thick Hard Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum Chassis extends the full length of the Truck for maximum durability and keeps everything in-line and extremely low for optimum performance.
The Transmission is the Heart of any vehicle and the PRO-2’s heart is Proven. The Performance Transmission has been a popular upgrade for many other vehicles and has now found a permanent home in the PRO-2. The Oil-filled, tunable Differential coupled with the Steel Top Shaft, Idler Gear and Internal Diff Gears define what the PRO-2 SC is all about:
Durable. Proven. Performance.
The PowerStroke Shocks utilize dual-rate spring technology just like the big boys. The bodies are threaded for precision ride height adjustment and are finished with a high performance coating for great performance and appearance. This is one of the #1 most popular performance upgrades that Pro-Line has ever produced and they come as standard equipment with the PRO-2 SC.
A Performance revolution started in the RC industry when Pro-Line introduced the Original ProTrac Suspension upgrade kit. The long arm suspension design improves suspension smoothness for unmatched rough track handling while using negative offset wheels to reduce scrub radius and for precision cornering.
Blockade SC Tires / F-11 Wheels
Pro-Line knows tires and we included the Best of the Best with the PRO-2 SC. The National Championship Winning Blockade tread combined with the super traction of our Soft M3 compound provides performance on any terrain.
Weight: 3.64 lbs.
2-Channel radio system with high-torque steering servo
Motor & ESC
Battery & Charger
Building & Track Equipment