This is the Pro-Line Jeep Cherokee Body for 1/10 trucks and rock crawlers like the Axial SCX10. The body is supplied clear (unpainted), but is shown painted in the image to better show the shape of the body. Pro-Line's classic car enthusiasts captured the overall essence of the Cherokee and have now made it available in 1:10 scale format for both 1:10 Scale Builders and Rock Crawler owners. Complete with detailed grill, headlights, body molding trim, and that overall distinct Jeep Cherokee look, all you classic truck enthusiasts will not want to be left behind.
When you're looking to go back in time in automotive history, check out Pro-Line's new 1992 Jeep Cherokee body.
- Perfectly detailed classic lines create the perfect 1992 Jeep Cherokee for your ride
- Made with Genuine GE Lexan
- Paint then peel overspray film
- Extended rear body post are required (not included - When mounting on an Axial SCX10, Axial part #80031 body post is required)
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Length: 18.3" (465mm)
Width: 7.3" (185mm)
Height: 5.4" (137mm)
Wheel Base: 11.8" (300mm)
Lexan 1992 Jeep Cherokee Body (supplied unpainted)
1992 Jeep Cherokee decal sheet
Window mask included
Paint-then-peel overspray film included