This is the HobbyZone Duet Ready-to-Fly Electric Radio Controlled Trainer Airplane with exclusive Virtual Instructor technology. The Duet comes complete with a 2.4GHz radio system, LiPo battery, and charger.
Teach yourself to fly with the Duet RTF trainer! This small RC aircraft turns your dreams of flight into a reality. Even if you've never flown an RC airplane before, you could be flying in no time with Virtual Instructor technology. This HobbyZone-exclusive technology makes minor corrections and adjustments to help you stay confidently in control while you learn the basics. No other RC model can offer this experience at such an incredible price.
- Everything you need to teach yourself to fly in one box, even the "AA" batteries for the transmitter!
- Interference-free 2.4GHz transmitter with built-in charger
- Vibrant trim scheme
- 3-channel control allows you to have complete control over climb, steering, and throttle
- Virtual Instructor technology helps to remove the complexity of RC flight by providing control assistance and countering the effects of wind and turbulence
- Durable, lightweight construction helps prevent damage in case of a crash
- Quiet and efficient power system
- Rechargeable 150mAh 1S Li-Po battery for generous flight times on a single charge
- Includes 4 "AA" batteries to power the charger/transmitter
Requires: Nothing! Everything is included to get you in the air the day it arrives!
Wingspan: 20.6 in (523mm)
Overall Length: 14.5 in (368mm)
Flying Weight: 1.34 oz (38 g)
Motor Size: 7mm (x2)
Radio: 2.4GHz radio system installed
Trim Scheme Colors: White, blue and yellow
Recommended Battery: 3.7V 1S 150mAh LiPo
Approx. Flying Duration: 10 minutes
Charger: Charger integrated in transmitter
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No