This is the HPI Vorza Flux HP 1/8 Scale Ready-to-Run Buggy. The Vorza comes fully assembled with a 2.4GHz radio system and the Flux Tork 2200Kv brushless motor.
With the World Championship-winning HB D8 buggy as its foundation, the Vorza takes the race-winning design of the D8 and mixes it up with HPI Flux HP tech from the Savage Flux HP to give you awe-inspiring speed!
This is a ready to run (RTR) buggy that you can take to BMX jumps for hair-raising big-air thrills, and then you can take it straight to any buggy track for top-level racing action - it will turn heads and amaze your friends! The Vorza has everything that backyard bashers and racers want!
The Vorza Flux HP is our FASTEST buggy, able to reach speeds up to 73 mph*! Can you imagine an electric buggy going that fast? The Flux Blur speedo takes 2 batteries, allowing you to fit in up to 6S of LiPo power for utterly insane top speeds and mind-boggling take-off power!
*with optional gearing and tires using 3S LiPo power
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted electric-powered 4WD rallycross buggy
- New-look body with brand new HPI logo design
- Strong and powerful HPI Flux Tork 2200 brushless motor
- HPI Flux Shot speedo with fan and 6S LiPo capability!
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- High torque metal gear steering servo
- 6061 aluminum chassis provides the ideal backbone
- LiPo ready adjustable battery tray with sercure hook-and-loop straps
- Nylon stone and dirt guards keep rocks out of the chassis
- Aluminium heatsink motor mount help the motor stay cool
- Hardened steel spur and pinion gear for extreme durability
- Front, center and rear fluid-filled differentials
- Spiral-cut bevel gears is the strongest design with best balance of efficiency
- Suspension based on World Champion HB D8 buggy
- Aluminum shock towers with multiple shock positions
- 16mm Big bore oil-filled aluminum threaded shocks for confident control
- Long suspension arms give stability and balance
- Sway bars front and rear give confidence while cornering
- Steel turnbuckle links allow you to custom-tune handling
- Adjustable toe-in for suspension fine-tuning
- Sealed shaft drivetrain is maintenance-free and extra strong
- HB/HPI Proto all-terrain tires work great on any surface
- Fantastic-looking V7 black chrome wheels
- Durable black nylon wing for high downforce
World Championship Suspension Design
With many parts taken directly from the World Champion HB D8 racing buggy, the Vorza is ready to hit the track any time, any place! Equal-length 16mm HB Big Bore shocks smooth out the ride and provide plenty of adjustment, while the D8's solid suspension arms, knuckles and uprights take the pounding of jumps, dips and landings. Sturdy aluminum suspension mounts securely hold the suspension arms to the chassis with a steel screw and washer.
Top-Level Race Buggy Adjustability
At both ends of the car, the Vorza has everything you'd expect from an all-out competition kit, including HB's Inverse Steering Block Design, thick anodized aluminum steering link, optional hinge pin holes for the rear uprights, adjustable roll center, thick turnbuckle links, aligned king pin and universal joint pivots, sway bar, steel turnbuckles and HB's own counter-rotating shock mount screws
Rock-Solid Reliable Drivetrain
Continuing the rugged reliability of HB nitro buggies and truggies, the Vorza uses the D8 spiral-cut 'worm gear' diffs to get the power from the driveshafts to the wheels. A spiral cut is more reliable and much stronger than standard straight-cut gears, giving you extra confidence and fewer maintenance headaches. You can adjust the diff action with thicker or thinner oils because all three diffs are sealed against leakage, giving you a fantastic boost of tuning ability!
2.4GHz Radio System
You won't have to worry about radio crystals or what channel other RC racers are using with our 2.4GHz technology - the radio does all that work for you! The radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically and changes channels if there is any interference. Finally, if you ever lose radio signal or battery power, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop. You'll have professional-level control in one easy RTR package!
Flux Brushless System
Providing the power for the Vorza Flux HP is an HPI Flux brushless system, consisting of the Tork 2200 motor and Blur speedo - both wholly impressive in their own right, but together they form an unstoppable power force!
The Flux Tork 2200 features the coolest motor cases we've ever seen, with massive machined cooling fins that really make it look the part of an all-out power plant! With a 5mm motor shaft it can fit the upcoming optional pinion gears so you can get even MORE top speed for those insane runs, or gear it down a bit for increased acceleration on the track. The Tork 2200 is held down to the 3mm 7075 aluminum motor plate with two 8mm billet machined aluminum clamps so it won't move or shift under the immense amount of torque it can pull.
Controlling the Tork 2200 is the Flux Blur speedo, the most powerful brushless speed controller we could find. With the ability to handle twin 3S LiPo batteries (that's a total of 6S LiPo power!) it can deal with anything the Tork 2200 motor can dish out! 6mm bullet connectors secure the motor wires for loss-free connection to the 12-gauge wires, and to connect to each battery pack we've attached real Dean's connectors for zero power loss and total efficiency. We figured why re-invent the wheel and release our own connector when the best is already available? Topping off the versatility of the Flux Blur speedo (literally) is an integrated cooling fan, which allows the speedo to operate at its ideal temperature.
Finally, you have the ability to easily connect it to your computer for total programming control! With our #100573 USB Programming Kit (optional) you can connect the Blur to any Windows-based PC to control all the various facets of its power delivery, braking, throttle curves, battery cut-off and much more. You can also save various profiles to have profiles for racing, insane speed runs, stunts, fun running and more
Length: 508mm (20")
Width: 205mm (12")
Height: 178mm (7")
Wheelbase: 325mm (12 13/16")
Drivetrain: Shaft 4WD
AA batteries for transmitter
2 matching Battery Packs with Deans Plugs
Note: the battery packs required for the Vorza Flux HP are two NiMH (up to 8-cell 'flat' type packs - see Battery Configuration image) or two identical high-quality LiPo batteries with at least 4000mAh capacity and 25C discharge rate.