The Power 160 is designed to deliver clean and quiet power equivalent to or
surpassing the power of a 160-size 2-stroke glow engine for sport and scale
airplanes weighing 12 to 20 pounds (5.4 to 9 kg), 3D airplanes up to 15 pounds
(6.8 kg), or models requiring up to 2700 watts of power.
It provides excellent power for the popular 27% scale aerobatic models such
as the Hangar 9 Extra 260, scale performance for the Hangar 9 P-47D Thunderbolt
150 ARF, and extreme performance for models like the famous Ultra Stick Lite.
- Equivalent to or surpassing the power of a 160-size, 2-stroke, glow engine
for 12–20 lb (5.4–9 kg) airplanes
- Ideal for 3D airplanes up to 15 lb (6.8 kg)
- High-torque alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Includes mount and mounting hardware
- External rotor design for better cooling
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened 8mm steel shaft
- Includes two 12mm prop shaft adapters tapped out for 10–32 threads
- Ideal for models requiring up to 2700 watts of power
- Slotted 14-pole outrunner design
Maximum operating temperature: 220 degrees Fahrenheit. You will need...
cooling is required for all motor operation at maximum current levels.
Maximum burst current duration is 15 seconds. Adequate time between
maximum burst intervals is required.
75A-110A HV brushless ESC
9S–10S Li-Po or 28- to 32-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd
18x8 to 20x10 prop
Type: Brushless outrunner
Size: Equivalent to or surpassing the
power of a 160-size 2-stroke glow engine
Bearings or Bushings: One 8 x
19 x 6mm Bearing, and Two 8 x 16 x 5 Bearings
Recommended Prop Range: 18x8 to
RPM/Volt (Kv): 245
(Ri): .03 ohms
Idle Current (Io): 1.45A @ 10V
Maximum Burst Current: 78A (15
Cells: 28–32 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd or 9S–10S Li-Po
Control: 75–110A High Voltage Brushless
Weight: 650 g (23.0
Overall Diameter: 63mm (2.50 in)
Shaft Diameter: 8mm
(.30 in) (Includes two 12mm threaded prop shaft adapters with 1.5
Overall Length: 64mm (2.50 in)