The E-Flite Park 280 Brushless Outrunner Motor (1800Kv) is ideal for 3D Models 5.008.00 oz (142227 g) and Sport and Scale Models
7.0014.0 oz (198396 g) requiring up to 110 watts of power.
- Ideal for small airplanes requiring up to 110 watts
- Extremely quiet and lightweight just .72 ounces (20.5 grams)
- Upgraded performance motor for Park 180 and Park 250 motors
- Integrated Prop Saver design
- Designed for firewall mount
Maximum operating temperature: 220 degrees Fahrenheit. You will need...
cooling is required for all motor operation at maximum current levels.
Maximum burst current duration is 15 seconds. Adequate time between
maximum burst intervals is required.
10-Amp Brushless ESC
6- to 8-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd or 2S-3S Li-Po Battery
2S: 6 x 5 to 7 x 5
3S: 5 x 5 to 7 x 3.5
Type: Brushless Outrunner
Wire Gauge: 22
Recommended Prop Range: 2S: 6 x 5 to 7 x 5; 3S: 5 x 5 to 7 x
RPM/Volt (Kv): 1800
Idle Current (Io): 0.680A @ 8V
Maximum Burst Current: 10A
Cells: 2S-3S LiPo
or 6-8 NiMH/NiCd
Speed Control: 10-Amp
Weight: 0.72 oz (20.5 g)
Overall Diameter: 0.85 in
Shaft Diameter: 2mm
Shaft Length: 1.37 in
Overall Length: 1.02 in (26mm)