These are the E-Flite 10-15 74 Degree Electric Retracts for the ParkZone Focke-Wulf FW-190A-8 electric airplane (PKZ6250).
- Robust landing gear strut and mounting bracket
- Aluminum trunnion for maximum durability
- Integrated electric motor with a micro PCB
- Built-in over current protection
- Aircraft Weight: 2.00 - 4.50 lb (0.90 - 2.00kg)
- Scale appearance 74 degree retraction angle
- 4mm strut (.157 in) diameter
- Recommended for use in the Focke-Wulf FW-190A-8 by ParkZone (PKZ6250)
Add the realism of functioning retracts to your 10- to 15-sized airplanes. E-flite's completely self-contained retract systems require no air tanks, complex linkages, or even extra servos. They simply need to be bolted into place and plugged into the receiver. A specially designed Y-harness is also included, allowing pilots to use a single receiver channel to control all retract units. Specifically designed for the Parkzone Fw-190A-8, the retracts feature aluminum trunnions and 4mm struts to handle the loads of the long Fw-190 landing gear legs.