This is the Blade Theory X 195 FPV Racing Quad Airframe Kit. This lightweight and durable 4mm airframe features a compact design with enough room for all electronics and GoPro Hero 3 or 4 camera for HD recording.
The first Blade FPV airframe, the Theory X Frame Kit, is designed for durability, simplicity, and speed. Constructed exclusively for racing, the assembled kit containing composite plates, and all recommended equipment has a flying weight of only 400-450g. The airframe features multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors and the cover plate includes cutouts for a variety of connectors and video transmitter as well as the XT-60. The camera mount is highly adjustable and can angle from 45 to 90 degrees. Advanced FPV pilots and those experienced in building quadcopters from scratch, will appreciate the compact design featuring enough room for all electronics and a GoPro camera. Its true X design provides an excellent feel in the air with more agility, the opportunity to hit top speeds, and the ability to reach the finish line first.
- Composite airframe featuring a solid 4mm main plate provides exceptional durability while maintaining a lightweight profile
- Exteme simplicity in design which not only keeps the airframe lightweight overall, it makes building a breeze
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors. 16-19mm motor mount support
- The top stack includes convenient cut outs for a variety of video transmitters and cameras
- The ingenious top stack was designed to hold a GoPro Hero 3 or 4 with a single strap allowing you to have a race airframe with the ability to run an HD camera
- The simple FPV camera mount allows for angles up to 90 degrees allowing you to choose just how fast you want to go
- The extremely tough bottom plate provides an XT60 connector cutout for mounting your battery lead to prevent prop strikes in air
- The compact frame design is open enough to place electronics easily within a condensed profile
SpecificationsGross Weight: Flying 14.1-15.8oz (400-450g) Airframe 3.7oz (105g)
Rotor Blade Length: 5 inch maximum
Power Distribution Board
1.5mm Hex Wrench
2mm Hex Wrench