Blade Glimpse FPV Bind-N-Fly Quadcopter with Video Downlink
This is the Blade Glimpse FPV Bind-N-Fly RC Quadcopter with 5.8GHz Video Downlink Capability. The Blade Glimpse with SAFE technology is the ideal drone for starting out in aerial cinematography. Despite its nano-size, the durable design can fly indoors or out and features an integrated camera with HD recording plus FPV video down-link capability. SAFE technology helps keep the drone steady and you in control from hover to forward flight and back again. Li-Po power allows up to seven minutes of video while the included USB charger can have you ready to fly again in no time.
Note: Mobile device used for FPV screen is not included
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE technology makes learning to fly a drone easy
- Acclaimed reliability of Spektrum DSMX 2.4GHz technology
- Integrated HD camera (installed)
- High-definition 1280 x 720p video and 1.0MP photo capability
- Effective 80-foot (24m) live video downlink range
- Live FPV video via 480p Wi-Fi downlink to multiple smart-devices (mobile devices not included)
- 8GB Micro SD memory card and SD adapter included to record your photos and videos
- Tough yet lightweight airframe with durable blade guards
- High-contrast trim scheme helps maintain orientation
- Potent motor system offers great performance with low noise
- Replacement rotor blades (included) keep you flying
- 500mAh 1S Li-Po flight battery and USB charger (included)
- Enjoy 6-8 minute flight times indoors or outdoors
Fun for more than just the pilot, Team View allows the Glimpse drone downlink to stream FPV video on multiple iOS and Android smart-devices. Get the free Glimpse app at Google Play or iTunes stores and enjoy the view.
Your smart-device gives you access to the hottest trend in RC. The Glimpse drone allows you to stream live 480p video via 5.8GHz Wi-Fi downlink. We’ve even included a universal bracket that makes it easy to attach your smart-device to the transmitter.
The Blade Glimpse drone features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that makes it easy for anyone to start flying quadcopters. Its intuitive capabilities allow the drone to battle windy conditions so that performance is consistently smooth. Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a flight envelope that makes staying in control easy. Electronic self-leveling brings the drone into a hover attitude the instant you release the sticks for stable image and video capture.
A flexible airframe and lightweight construction allow you to become a drone pilot even if you bump into a few obstacles along the way. The configuration means the rotors are clear from camera view and the enclosure offers extra protection.
The built-in camera shoots true 720p HD video, can take 1.0 megapixel photos and store them on the included Micro SD card. Access is also available via the micro USB port. The adjustable camera lens pivots for a variety of vantage points.
The quadcopter includes a robust group of motors and a rotor design that’s ideal for drone operation. A spare set of rotors is included to keep you flying.
The included 500mAh Li-Po battery can be conveniently charged with the included charger that connects to any standard USB output. Expect flight times of 6-8 minutes.
Main Rotor Diameter: 60mm
Gross Weight: 52g
Motor Size: 8mm
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
A 4+ channel, multi-function transmitter with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2/DSMX technology is required to fly. Live video streaming requires a compatible iOS and/or Android smart-device and the free Glimpse app available from iTunes or Google Play.