This is the Associated TC4 Club Racer Race Roller. The TC4 Club Racer is an excellent platform for Spec Class racing, drifting and for racers who want to try on-road racing without breaking the bank.
This kit does NOT include: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, XP
receiver, wheels, tires, body, and pinion gear. Body comes clear.
Assembly and painting required.
The TC4 Club Racer's pre-built chassis includes all of the features you would expect from Team Associated, and is ready to accept most 1:10 scale touring, VTA, and drift car bodies, and 1:10 wheels, tires and electronics.
Build your dream car with the many Factory Team accessories and upgrade parts now available.
- Pre-built "race roller" chassis ready to accept most 1:10 scale touring car electronics, bodies, wheels and tires
- Efficient shaft drive system with blue anodized drive shaft
- Rear ball differential with lightweight composite outdrives
- Front spool to ensure maximum power delivery to all four wheels in low traction conditions
- Lightweight composite CVD drive bones
- Composite VCS fluid filled shocks with adjustable ride height
- 22 precision ball bearings included
- Machined aluminum motor mount with cooling-fins for increased heat dissipation
- Impact-resistant, lightweight front bumper system
- Many Factory Team accessories and upgrades available
Power Source: Electric
Style: Touring Car
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Assembled (additional items required)
Length: 373mm (14.69in)
Width: 190mm (7.48in)
Wheelbase: 259mm (10.2in)
Weight: 1375g (3.03lbs)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.5:1
1:10 scale electric motor (brushed or brushless)
1:10 scale electronic speed control (brushed or brushless)
7.4V LiPo, or 6.0V LiFe battery pack, or 6-cell NiMH or NiCd
Battery charger (suitable for the batteries you use)
2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries
1:10 scale (190mm) polycarbonate onroad car body
Spray paint for polycarbonate body
1:10 scale onroad car wheels
1:10 scale rubber or foam onroad car tires