This is the Associated SC10 2WD Brushless Short Course Ready-to-Run Truck with the Lucas Oil body. Team Associated's SC10 is a Ready-To-Run RC replica of the trucks driven in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. The SC10 has won the 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 R.O.A.R. National Championships, and has received some major upgrades along the way. For the SC10 these improvements include a water-resistant high-power SC10 Brushless Speed Control, Reedy 3300 KV Brushless Motor, and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. The suspension also received an upgrade with the addition of adjustable blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks.
This truck requires a battery and charger. See required items at bottom.
The 2.6:1 ratio gearbox includes a sealed gear differential with heavy-duty internal gears and the externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch. The KMC(R) replica hex-drive wheels come standard on the SC10 with high traction racing compound rear tires and inserts for more grip. The XP 2.4GHz radio system and XP metal gear steering servo round out the SC10 as a potent short course race machine!
- 5-Time R.O.A.R. National Champion short course race truck
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with XP metal gear steering servo
- High-Power Water-Resistant Brushless Speed Control with T-plug Connector
- Reedy 3300 KV Brushless Motor
- New Water-Resistant enclosed receiver box
- New Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks
- Sealed gear diff with new heavy-duty gears
- KMC(R) replica hex-drive wheels front and rear
- High-traction racing compound rear tires and inserts
- Championship short course racing truck body
- Composite battery hold-down strap fits NiMH & LiPo battery packs
- Realistic front and rear bumpers with AE logo rear mud flaps
- Molded composite low-CG chassis with increased strength
- 14 precision rubber sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank "coplanar" steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front & rear
- Many Factory Team & Reedy option parts already available!
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run (see required items)
Length: 550mm (21.65in)
Width: 293mm (11.54in)
Wheelbase: 327mm (12.87in)
Weight: 2080g (4.59lbs)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
Eight (8) AA batteries
6-cell sub-C or 2S LiPo rechargeable battery pack