This is the Associated RC10SC5M Mid-Motor Short Course Truck Team Kit. Based on Team Associated's wildly successful, race-winning RC10B5M platform, the RC10SC5M Team Kit represents the next step in the evolution of competitive short-course racing.
This is a kit and requires additional items for completion (see required items below)
RC10SC5M Team Kit shown in the images is equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, XP receiver, wheels, tires, and pinion gear. Body comes clear. Assembly and painting required.
From great beginnings
Starting with the data acquired through the development of the B5M and T5M, the engineers behind the doors of Team Associated's AREA 51 set out to design the ultimate short-course truck chassis that utilizes all the advantages that come with a mid-motor configuration.
Designed to win
The RC10SC5M Team Kit features a high-performance, no-compromise dedicated mid-motor designed chassis, configured specifically for short course. The RC10SC5M Team Kit shares nearly 90% of the parts as the B5M and T5M Team Kits, making it easier than ever to run multiple classes at the same time.
The right parts for the best performance
From the aluminum hard anodized chassis, to the Factory Team V2 threaded shocks, to the Factory Team VTS slipper clutch, the RC10SC5M Team Kit comes with all of these features and many more. Through testing and racing, these specific parts have been hand selected to deliver the ultimate short-course truck performance.
- Advanced B5M mid-motor design developed and applied to a short-course truck platform
- Narrow, hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass and mid-motor position for improved handling on high-grip offroad tracks
- Chassis fits R.O.A.R.-approved 2S saddle packs and 2S short packs using optional foam insert
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shafts and low-friction O-rings
- Updated four-gear transmission with lighter aluminum top shaft, stronger gears, precision ball bearings, and a 14-carbide-ball differential
- Pro-Line SC5M clear body included
- Factory Team aluminum rear ball stud mount included
- New inline front suspension features heavy duty steering and caster blocks, while the insert system allows for easy caster and trailing axle adjustments
- Adjustable front suspension mount angle (kick-up) options of 25 and 30 degrees
- One-piece front axle/hex adapter and large front wheel bearing for added durability
- Full bearing steering system with horizontal ball studs for finer Ackermann adjustments
- Heavy-duty ball cups and ball studs allow for maximum suspension travel while reducing binding and friction
- Rear hubs feature large rear wheel bearings, as well as the quick and easy insert system to adjust camber link position and rear toe-in
Power Source: Electric
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit
Length: 540mm (21.26in)
Wheelbase: 320-324mm (12.6in)
1:10 scale 540 size electric motor
1:10 scale electronic speed control
7.4V LiPo or 6.6V LiFe battery (saddle pack, shorty pack, or square pack)
Battery charger (able to charge one of the batteries mentioned above)
2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries
Pinion gear (48 pitch)
Polycarbonate-specific spray paint for body
1:10 scale truck tires for 2.2" truck wheels
2.2" truck wheels
Glue for tires and wheels