This is the AFX New Big Block Battler Mega G+ Slot Car Set with Digital Lap Counter, Tri-Power Pack, and two super-detailed Mega-G+ HO stock cars!
Big block stockers bang fenders on 40 Feet of track in this great set. You get super detailed stock cars and the fantastic Mega-G+ chassis - and now it features both the Digital Lap Counter and the Tri-Power Pack to let new racers get the hang of racing the right way -- one step at a time. And only AFX has it!
The layout features two 5 foot long straightaways, over/under track, banked curves and everything you need to keep the excitement going. It's fun to drive and doesn't take up a lot of space.
But the real bonus is the new AFX Tri-Power Pack. Three power levels allow new drivers to learn to race without getting frustrated. And setting the level is as simple as flipping the switch on the side of the Pack.
Three power levels of Tri-Power Pack:
Beginner: Cars will stay on the track through about 95% to 100%* of the turns even at full throttle
Intermediate: Cars will stay on the track through about 60% to 70%* of the turns at full throttle
Expert: You’re on your own!
* Depending on track layout
With Tri-Power Pack parents can race with their younger children without the child crashing all the time. And what about those birthday parties when you have a lot of children with different skill levels? The Tri-Power Pack lets them race and race and all the players get to enjoy themselves.
Customers know what to expect with AFX: quality, performance and value. That's why more of them ask for AFX.
- 40-feet of running track
- Digital lap counter - Counts down to start the race, counts the laps and then displays a trophy for the winner
- Six different track layouts
- Tri-Power Pack -- Let's everyone learn at their own pace. Only AFX has it!
- The best track you can buy -- AFX track is easy to use, high quality and reliable
- Colorful, highly detailed Stock Car bodies -- Unmatched realism
- Brand new Mega-G+ chassis -- Lowest, lightest, best handling chassis anywhere
- Most powerful HO Set you can buy -- Compare the Tri-Power Pack's 22 volts (on Expert level) to the 17 volt versions in other people's sets
- AFX120 Controllers -- Plug in or swap controllers in a snap
- Tune-up Kit Included -- Keep your cars running strong
This new chassis is the heart of the Mega G+ Race System. It is not just faster and better handling than the competition, now it is even smoother, more consistent, more intuitive and more fun to drive than any car we’ve ever built. Check out these performance features:
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit: Same power output as original Mega-G but lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy
- Weight: Up to 30% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than original Mega-G - Way more fun to drive
- Size: Lowest and narrowest chassis ever made - Much more realistic bodies
- Re-designed Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors - Corners better than any other chassis
- Wheelbase: Longest available - Better proportioned bodies
- Guide Pin: Exclusive extra long tapered guide pin (Only AFX has it!) - Car stays in the slot longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium - Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Nylatron - Super strong and durable
- High Carbon Power Unit Brushes: Last much longer than composite brushes
- New Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and better drivability
Running Feet (2-lane): 40
Smallest layout track fits in approx 3' x 7' area
Number of Cars: 2
Number of Controllers: 2
Number of Lap Counters: 1
Number of Terminal Tracks: 1
Type of Chassis: Mega-G+
IncludesTwo Mega G+ slot cars
1 terminal track 15"
1 digital lap counter
1 start/finish straight 15"
11 straight track 15"
2 straight track 9"
1 straight track 6"
1 squeeze track 9"
4 banked curve track 12"R
4 curve track 12"R
2 curve track 9"R, 1/8
15 curve track 9"R, 1/4
21 guard rails
10 bridge low
2 AFX120 controllers
1 tune-up kit
1 Tri-Power pack
Requires:3 AA batteries for lap counter